Complaint Review: Joseph Delfgauw

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Joseph Delfgauw
Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Joseph Delfgauw Visalus Our Last Move Mercedes Flores Mary Uhrig Deranged Grand Rapids, Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Why Mary Uhrigs name was used??

When I met Joe Delfgauw, he put up a big front.  He sounded successful and talked way over my head about things that sounded fruitful.  So I followed.  He offered me a job at his Livonia MI office and I accepted

When I started my first day, he asked  me to access a former employee's email address.  He said the employee stole from him, and we were looking for evidence.  I started forwarding emails to his address, then deleting them from the employee's inbox. The emails he directed me to forward to him were sales and i was exhilirated by the corporate espionage.  It was exciting.

Little did I know that the reason Joe's former staff left him is because he runs a shady business full of misinformation and false promises.  He offers a 'job' posting ads on craigslist for other people to post ads on craigslist.  No one ever makes any money, except Joe, and all that he pisses away on vacations and gas money.  When his staff left, to pursue other opportunities, he refused to pay them their due.  He told me it was because they stole from him, and walked out without giving notice.  I asked him how he knew they were stealing from him, and he said he didn't have any evidence, he just knew.  Judging by his ratty Detroit Tigers t-shirt, it couldn't have been much.

After I spoke with Joe's former office manager, i checked out ripoff report, and lo and behold, i see a slew of reports on who else, but Joseph Delfgauw.  I even saw a new ad on craigslist this afternoon with joe's address looking to replace me after I quit.

Anyone who hears the name Joe Delfgauw, Mercedes Flores or Fresh Pie Marketing should run as fast as they can in the other direction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Delfgauw/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-/Joseph-Delfgauw-Visalus-Our-Last-Move-Mercedes-Flores-Mary-Uhrig-Deranged-Grand-Rapids-Mi-792183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Delfgauw

Why Mary Uhrigs name was used??

AUTHOR: mary uhrig - (United States of America)

I am Mary Uhrig, and i don't understand why my name was used. I am not the owner of the company nor was i the one who owed the money. I never remeber a Frank Black working for the company, so this person is fictitious and cant come out with their real name. If you would like to come forth and tell me who you are and how you know me, as i have put my real name down and im not ashamed to do so. I understand if you got fired and have hard feelings for the owner of the company, but if you look im not the owner. Anyone wanting to step up and talk about this like a real person with real names instead of hiding under faults names is more then welcome. If you ask anyone that has worked with me, i have never lied to anyone about this job, i have never stole from anyone working at this job and i can have many people who still work here and who are not working here vouch for me. So again to put my name on this was uncalled for and i thought i should speak up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!