Complaint Review: Joseph Merenda

• Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: Dan — North Salt Lake Utah United States of America
Joseph Merenda
Alberta Canada Internet, Alberta United States of America

Joseph Merenda William Balog (Will), Dr. Mehenou Satu Amouzou, Stephanie Chase, Robert Breedlove, Sam Mahana, Scott Dangerfield These individauals were all involved in collecting large sums of money promised as a loan. Interest would be given over a period of time.. Internet, Alberta

*Consumer Comment: Similar Experience

*Author of original report: Who and Where

About 3 years ago I was approached to get involved in a 60 day investment.  The individuals needed a loan to get involved in a gold mining deal (Moore Global).  The interest terms at first were reasonable and then I found out the real terms and there were several middlemen involved.  The real terms were out of sight and extremely unreasonable.  Had I known them from the start I would have never got involved. They knew that and that is why they kept it from me (Rob Breedlove and Sam Mahana in UT). Everything became real secretive at that point.  As time went on I realized the extent of it all.  Joseph Merenda was scamming world wide.  We received calls from FBI and IRS to try and find our involvement with him.  As I understand it now the law caught up to him.  We were told the main contact is Will Balog and he is Joseph Merendas right hand man and then it was passed to Dr. Satu.  Everything had to go through the consortium which involved several people, the only other one I know involved in the consortium is Stephanie Chase in CA I think.  All the others listed are involved in one way or another. To this day I still have not been paid back on my loan and would be open to any Lawyers who want an open and shut deal.  I have all the records..  I just want my money plus interest back and will get it one way or another.  This was a complete fraud!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Merenda/Internet-Alberta-/Joseph-Merenda-William-Balog-Will-Dr-Mehenou-Satu-Amouzou-Stephanie-Chase-Robert-Bre-518333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Merenda

Similar Experience

AUTHOR: Brian - (Canada)

I have had a very similar experience on the opposite side.  I was approached about a year ago by Michael Moore (Moore Global) for a 60 day loan to get into a gold mining deal.  In the due diligence material he sent, Dr. Satu was held out as having a structure already set up to monetize the investment.  It's been over a year and I all I get is delays and excuses from Moore Global.  I would like to talk with Dan to compare experiences.  How do I reach Dan?

Who and Where

AUTHOR: - (USA)

William Balog from Canada -Alberta Beef Company, Inc. (ABC Beef)
Joseph Merenda - North American Commercial Holdings, LLC
Stephanie Chase
Dr. Mehenou Satu Amouzou - MSA, Inc.
Robert Breedlove - UT