Complaint Review: Joseph Nicoletti

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Angel — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Joseph Nicoletti
30802 Coast highway Laguna Beach, California United States of America

Joseph Nicoletti Joseph Nicoletti Consulting Scam out of $2900 , Don't return calls, Fake contracts, White out email address Laguna Beach, California

*Author of original report: Still lying

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: false and misleading complaint...

Joseph Nicoletti seen my company on the internet and called me about promoting my company and artist at a low price.
He ask me to wire him $2900.00 for a two year contract to get my artist shows and interviews.
The next day he called me and ask for $1100.00 to make 5000 CDs to send to a radio station over seas, and I told him that I was not giving him any more money until I see what he is doing.
He would call my artist and ask him for money and tell him to talk to me about sending him money.
He was to send me a copy of every place he send my music, but he never did.
He want answer my phone calls or send me any more email now that he have my $2900.00 he's
a scam artist and a fast talker that know how to talk you out of your money.
He contacted me June 27, 2012 and that when I wired him the money.
I hope he is found and put away for all the 1000's of dollars he has scam so many people out of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Nicoletti/Laguna-Beach-California-/Joseph-Nicoletti-Joseph-Nicoletti-Consulting-Scam-out-of-2900-Dont-return-calls-Fake-928329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Nicoletti

Still lying

AUTHOR: Angel - (United States of America)

If anybody think that I would tell a lie just to make Mr. Nicoletti look bad, just give him your money and you will see that he can not help you get any where in the music business.

I been in this business over 30 years and never had a complaint about the work that I do for my clients, because if I can not do what you want I will tell you and not take your money, but that's not the case with Mr. Nicoletti he stop calling me after I would not give him any more money. He say he call  my artist every week, but I don't know why I'm the one who gave him the money not my artist.

He did not contact my artist until he found out about the complaint, because we both tried to contact him to see what he had to report to us and he has not called me back yet.

He call my artist and said that is why he don't like working with low-level people, but what he don't understand is that we has been signed to Universal Music for 4 years and don't work out of a one bed room apt, we only tried to help him. They say never bite the hand that feed you, but he tried to take the whole arm !

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

false and misleading complaint...

AUTHOR: Nicoletti Consulting/Promotion - (United States of America)

mr.angel ballard it seams does not communicate with his artist sir dolla,  his artist and i have been in communications every week and have a good relationship,.. his artist had no idea mr.ballard filed this false complaint and 'said' he was very up-set !,...sir dolla ph is 1-661-492-3009  i have phone records that show my calls returned to mr. ballard and many call backs to his artist as well. also see my good reputation on 'linkedin' i think this is a knee jerk reaction to negative e-mails he must have recieved by odd people on the inter net where any one can say any thing with no proof at all. if this were a published forum with an editor these false complaints and claims would never be posted.  but that is the so-called 'free speech' we all are so proud of. i never got a letter or e-mail before i read this falsel complaint nor had a reason t think mr. ballard was unhappy.courtesy and good business goes both ways.