Complaint Review: Joseph Pontiac of Fenton

• Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By: Sherri S — Davisburg Michigan USA
Joseph Pontiac of Fenton
16555 Silver Parkway Fenton, Michigan United States of America

Joseph Pontiac of Fenton - Joe Hood Took Advantage of me ,Sold me a Lemon, Didin't keep his promise Fenton, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: MASSACHUSETTS ERECTION POEM....

*Consumer Comment: FRAUD....

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Joe Hood Narcissist

I had a hard time getting approved for a car. The payments were $400 and up. The reason I wanted to avoid the higher payment was so I could make the payment without worry. This dealership advertised the solution. Joseph Pontiac of Fenton reeled me in on the "poopy"credit slogan. If I knew then what I know now I would have ran the other way and paid the $400 car payment.

It was presented to me "I have the perfect used car for you". He (Mr. Hood) had his new saleswoman Carrie showed me a older Alero (I think) it smelled of cigerattes among other things. I wanted to just cry. The months before that I had a a lot newer car. I asked if they had anything else. A day or two had passed and they called me about a 01' Kia Sportage. Mr Hood said if he had to chose a car, a Kia would be it. He talked them up and so forth. I was extremely skeptical of the age of the car and the mileage(90,some thousand). He reassured me he would keep me running and on the road. I felt I was in good hands. He had also stated that I wouldn't have to drive that vehicle but a year or a little more than a year. I just had to maintain no late payments.(which I have done)

Well it has been over a year and a half. I have had nothing but probelms with the car. He did however keep his argeement to a point. He covered MOST of the mechanical problems. I still feel violated by the dealership and Mr Hood. The car has been towed several times. The first six months I was in a loaner more than the Kia. It got to where they were put out by ME cause of the lemon they sold me. The Heat/Air then went out. It was summer and I let it go for awhile. When I did take it in like every other time I assumed they would take care of it. They not only didn't fix it they charged me to put it back together. It still does not have full functioning heat or a radio. The radio worked when I got the car the first three months and they did some repairs and hasn't worked since. I refused to buy another because I didn't break it. I really just wanted a more reliable car after the year had passed.

I was suppose to be looking into something different "last month" per Mr Hood's word. We all know who watch the news the dealership is no longer there. I still am obligated to full-fill a agreement I had no intention of keeping because I was lead to believe all would be WELL with the dealership getting me into something newer  and Mr. Hood keeping his end of the deal as well "not so much".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joseph-Pontiac-of-Fenton/Fenton-Michigan-/Joseph-Pontiac-of-Fenton-Joe-Hood-Took-Advantage-of-me-Sold-me-a-Lemon-Didint-keep-hi-533539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joseph Pontiac of Fenton

MASSACHUSETTS ERECTION POEM....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available by simply 'Googling' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and it appears at the Bank of America Ripoff Report entitled- RIP OFF REPORT BANK OF AMERICA PAID A FRAUDULENT CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD (you can 'Google' that Ripoff Report!)

FRAUD....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

POEM is available by going to the 'Bank of America' page of this site.

*Anyone can 'Google' this- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and find- "FRAUD POEM"

P.S. "MASSACHUSETTS ERECTION POEM" can be 'Googled'. Anyone can 'Google' this- MASSACHUSETTS ERECTION POEM, and read it.

**Don't forget to click on the link that's available in one of the comments posted here and see the two people pictured, okay?

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Joe Hood Narcissist

AUTHOR: MH - (USA)

Many have had the displeasure of dealing with Joe Hood. The link below is a real kick - check it out. Joe Hood is a narcissist of immense proportion and not to be trusted.

www.provingwecare.com