Complaint Review: joseph r zeockTeleTeam USA, American Marketing & Design Group

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous_alpharetta_2003 — ALPHARETTA Georgia United States of America
joseph r zeockTeleTeam USA, American Marketing & Design Group
40301 Mill Creek Ave alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

joseph r zeockTeleTeam USA, American Marketing & Design Group Aliases: Joseph R. Zeock, J R Zeock, J Zeock, Jay Zeock, Joseph M Zeock, Joseph Raymond Zeock, Michael A Zeock SCAM ARTIST SICKO F** BEWARE alpharetta, Georgia

ALL PREVIOUS ACCUSATIONS ARE TRUE: EVEN PRIOR TO 2003.I was scammed to as well, bk in 2003. Joseph hired me & didn't pay me as well. As I recalled, f*** were employed there as well. When payday came, he didn't pay. I became angry & Mr. Joseph Zeock physically hit me. I called the police. File a complaint. Until this day, I have never seen a dime. All accounts on the web I have seen are true. He hires f***, has lots of debt and doesn't pay his employees. I was employed, at his Alpharetta, GA location, bk in 2003. I can't believe this man is alive and still scamming. He needs death in prison !!! I happened to be a female and was the only female employed there, at the time of this incident. I will never forget this day !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/joseph-r-zeockTeleTeam-USA-American-Marketing-Design-Group/alpharetta-Georgia-/joseph-r-zeockTeleTeam-USA-American-Marketing-amp-Design-Group-Aliases-Joseph-R-Zeock-935219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on joseph r zeockTeleTeam USA, American Marketing & Design Group