• Report: #1119649

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — beaumont Texas
Josh Allen Management
3030 French Road beaumont, Texas USA

Josh Allen Management Raintree Tower Apartments Let this woman have my belongings beaumont Texas

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Author of original report: Glad you are judge and jury

*General Comment: At least...

So a little over a year ago I lived in these apartments.  I'll summarize this up as best I can.  The management company is dirty and low-down pulling dirty tricks against the residents.  They knew residents there were infected with TB.  A friend of mine whom I thought was my friend had been manipulating me until I went off of my medicines.  Well when the tb outbreak occurred and the management tried to hide it I turned them into the federal government and they only found out because the woman had took something I posted to some friends on my private facebook, about me going to the CDC to the mangement.

What the management ddn't know when they threatened me was that I was off of my medications and I lost it and one of the managers came at me and I pushed her back for which I am sorry for.  I thought she was going to attack me.  The manager fell and then I went to jail.  I won't get into at this time how in jail I was bullied by the judge into accepting a guilty please without being given a lawyer.  What I will get into is how I was never served a notice of eviction and how the apartment complex managers then gave my personal belongings to this woman, including my great grandmother's wedding photos or they destroyed them that are pricessless because my great-grandmother is deceased.  Not to mention some electronics were stolen.

Then the apartment complex tracked me down after I got out of jail after ten days and moved from the area and demanded I pay them $5,000 after they destroyed my personal belongings.  After that happened, I typed up a full 4 page report and turned it into the Department of Justice(DOJ), the FBI, HUD, and the CDC because the apartment complex basically retaliated against me by accessing my facebook through a third party by proxy since my facebook was locked down to everyone not on my friends list.

The name of the apartment complex is Raintree Tower in Beaumont, Texas and the management company is called Josh Allen Management.  If you are looking for a hud or subsadized apartment you would do better than to live at this place, because if you try to go against them and turn them into any of the local authorities or the Federal government and they catch wind of it they will retaliate.

If you do decide to turn them in, you better have your ducks in a row and not let it slip to anyone you are turning them in.  I did by mistake of trusting the wrong person and my life got screwed up.  ANd I lost thousands of dollars in personal belongings that I'll never get back because the maintenance staff robbed me blind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Josh-Allen-Management/beaumont-Texas-77706/Josh-Allen-Management-Raintree-Tower-Apartments-Let-this-woman-have-my-belongings-beaumon-1119649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Josh Allen Management

AUTHOR: Mark Miles - (USA)

It is always best to hire someone skilled to do so, unfortunately in most cases these companies dedicated to cancel timeshares usually cheat for the second time to their customers since they are vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of hiring them you just have to make sure you do not have to make any payment upfront ... I found these articles that speak precisely about this, you should read them, that might help you to resolve many doubts:

Glad you are judge and jury

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

So I'm glad you are judge, jury, and executionary against the mentally ill bro.  And as I stated in my comment I have a full 4 page report I made to the Federal Department of Justice, and the FBI.  As I stated in my opening statement this was a brief summarization of what happened.  Instead of taking pot shots at me and assuming everything was my fault why not take the time and find out what actually happened? Otherwise keep your nose out of my business and let me warn people about the apartment complex.

And for the record, they used the woman who turned me into them to gain access to my facebook and I'm not sure if the office personal was aware that I was out of my medications.  But I'm guessing by your statement stating anger management classes are in order that you aren't aware people suffer from mental illness or that the building I lived in is filled with 90 percent elderly/MHMR residents.  MHMR stands for Mental Health Mental Retardation clients.

Again thanks for slinging mud about something you know nothing nor a situation about.  If you care to read the offical DOJ report let me know.

#3 General Comment

At least...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Atleast you were honest enough to admit your part in the issue. Let me be the first to say that there is probably a "no violence" clause in your rental agreement. Especially if you attempted to commit violence with a member of the staff. YOU live there, but THEY work there. They have ENTIRELY different rules to go by then you do as a resident. You were in jail for atleast 10 days. If this was a MINOR issue then you would have been out the next day. Obviously there is more to the story that you do not wish to impart.

How can you expect ANY courtesy when you have threatened and attempted violence?? A landlord has the right to evict you at anytime. Oh sure you can fight it but it doesnt change their rights. Odds are that they collected everything up and tossed it in the trash. You cannot expect them to monitor the health of EVERY resident. If they did that then you would be whining over the invasion of your privacy.

This is a situation of your own doing. Im 100% sure that if you had not threatened violence or attempted violence, you would still have your belongings. You would have been able to get your crap and leave. I suggest some anger managment classes. Maybe martial arts as they can teach you how to control that violent streak. Either way, they did what they did because you did as you did.