Complaint Review: JOSH REPP

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda FLA — Fort Lauderdale Florida
JOSH REPP
1100 Fairfield Drive West Palm Beach, Florida USA

JOSH REPP Fraud Newscaster. Do NOT TRUST SAID HE WOULD PAY ME TO LIE AND NEVER PAID ME!!! West Palm Beach Florida

Josh Repp is a big Fraud.   He promised me $50.00 to lie about a news story and after I interviewed with Him, he said to call him later.   When I called him he said he did a background check and found out I was a Convicted Felon.    After calling him numerous times, he told me to meet him for coffee.   When I met him he was rude and abusive.   He told me that if I would do a favor for him (Sex) he would do a favor for me.   Josh is a slim scum bag that lies to advance his own career.   He has no morals and is not a good person.   I know someone who dated him and he hid his camera and filmed them having sense and used it against her.  He said if you break up with me I will make it public.     He is a true scum of the earth that has no talent.   People like this need to be stopped,.  If he comes to your business Run, hes looking to commit fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JOSH-REPP-/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33407/JOSH-REPP-Fraud-Newscaster-Do-NOT-TRUST-SAID-HE-WOULD-PAY-ME-TO-LIE-AND-NEVER-PAID-1061662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JOSH REPP