Complaint Review: josh yudell

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: ibrahim — Nigeria Nationwide
josh yudell
Nationwide United States of America

josh yudell Josh Yudell Feel like hitting hard Josh Yudell with the same toys that he delivered Abuja, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Oxford Capital & Josh Yudell are operating full of scams in the name of blemino toys.

*Consumer Comment: Scam of josh yudell,beware of josh yudell.Blemino toys have not only scammed Italy capital but all over the world.

*Consumer Comment: Josh Yudell owned Blemino toys is a fraud.Beware of josh yudell.

*Consumer Comment: Josh Yudell owned blemino toys is a pioneer in the world of scam,Josh Yudell cheated me.

I am a Nigerian resident and works as a sales executive. My job profile is as such that I hardly get time to spend with my family members. I have two kids, girl of 4years and boy of 6years. Both of them always ask me to spend time with them but unfortunately I confess that I am not able to give time to them. I know nothing can replace my affection for them but I do all the possible things to compensate my affection by bringing lots of toy and entertainment stuff for them. Whenever I get time, I go with my entire family and give them the liberty to pick as many toys and chocolates that they can.

Recently, I wanted to give them a big surprise and I decided that I will be purchasing the gifts online. But believe me; I had a terrible time dealing with those nuisance people. They neither dispatch the stuff on time nor do they maintain any quality as claimed on the site by Josh Yudell.
According to me, he does not even deserve to open a company.

This is an Italian based company namely blemino toys and unfortunately Josh Yudell takes pride in announcing that they succeed in fulfilling the customer commitments. I had ordered for four baby dolls and one remote operating car. When I saw it online, the toys were flawlessly designed and presented that every parent would love to take it away for their angel. Somehow I was thinking the same. When the stuff was delivered, it was nothing more than a crap for my kids.

The dolls were supposed to be operated by batteries according to the images shown on net but in reality they had put spammed images on their shopping portal and the dolls were of cheap  quality and somehow they had managed to dress the doll. It is my strong recommendation to Josh Yudell that he must exit his name from the toy manufacturing as early as possible. Fraud is the exact word that goes well with the company and especially with Josh Yudell. The moment I saw those cheap stuff for my kids, I felt like hell and none of the toy were working well. I had gained a lesson from this hellish company that never prefer purchasing the stuff via online otherwise you too will end up with a sense of guilt that why the hell you purchased the stuff online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/josh-yudell/nationwide/josh-yudell-Josh-Yudell-Feel-like-hitting-hard-Josh-Yudell-with-the-same-toys-that-he-del-1035456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on josh yudell

AUTHOR: jaydenpeterson - ()

Hi this is Jayden Peterson from Florida in USA.

I am here to discuss about the scams of Josh Yudell.

Josh Yudell have owned a toy manufacturing company in Italy.But both the company & Josh Yudell are having only scams in their pocket.

I am an amid buyer through all the online shopping portals.Thus surfing online I cam to know about Oxford Capital.It is an online shopping portal  operating from Italy.Here I was impressed by a toy from Josh Yudell’s Blemino toys.

Actually I am having two small childrens at home.I always wanted to gift something special on their birthdays.

As a result I order two toys on Oxford Capital.But as promised in the website,the order still haven’t reached my home address.The order was already placed 25 days before.

And my sons birthdays have come near by.I think that both Oxford Capital & Josh Yudell are operating the scams.Beware of them,otherwise u will be very much hurt by their promises.

AUTHOR: ivan erawan - ()

Hi this is Ivan Erawan.I am employed with Oxford Capital group LLC,Real Estate.

I like to share scam of josh yudell here.

I have a family & my two children are very fond of toys.So according to that I thought of presenting a gift in their birthdays.

So as time was very low I thoght of buying toys online from a local Italy online store.

But after requesting for delivery of the products,they didnot reach our oxford capital group address.

But our company have a high reputation & known to everyone.So not recognizing my adsress is a terrible mistake.

I also cam to know from other sources that josh yudell is a big scam nationwide.

Josh Yudell owned Blemino toys is a fraud.Beware of josh yudell.

AUTHOR: james fogg - ()

Hi this is james fogg from Oxford,Mississippi USA. I want to post something about Blemino toys & its owner josh yudell. Once I was wandering with my children over Capital toys in Oxford. My children was astonished as well as mesmerized by some of the toys which were being displayed outside. So they started nagging to me for some of the toys. After going inside we came over one toys which is of international design & interestingly made. The toy was in the form of a helicopter. It was remotely controlled by some machine. It has josh yudell labelled by the side. But after bringing the toy home the remote badly malfunctioned. That happened within 1 day of the purchase. So I have to return the toy to the Capital toys. josh yudell,u should look after your manufacturing unit firs. Bcz there are a lot of defects in them .

AUTHOR: Jack S - ()

I am from United Kingdom.I am staying in Oxford Capital in London. I agree with your post Mr Ibrahim. Blemino toys owner Josh Yudell is a total fraud.Dont go with their false promises or rather which is shown in their portals. I have a full family in my house.As there was a invitation for my family in Novembor of my nephew’s son birthday in Lanchashire.So my wife suggested to go through the online portals once.If anything nice is liked by me I should buy that one. After many searching i landed at the blemino toys portal which is owned by Josh Yudell. So according to that I went through Josh Yudell owned blemino toys online portal.

At first I was mesmerized by the design as well as the collection gathered by them.The prices were very much cheap as well in accordance to other online portals. I contacted customer care of blemino toys & they promised that the delivery within 5 days will be made.Keeping the invitation in mind I had ordered 10 days before that. But as the days passed neither had the order reached my Oxford Capital.Also whenever I want to contact Josh Yudell owned blemino toys no one has answered my call. After going through this post u people can understand that blemino toys is a total scam in the field of online shopping portal.