Complaint Review: Joshua Labadie

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: Monica — Deerfield Beach Florida
Joshua Labadie
3410 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Joshua Labadie Gold's Gym Deerfield, Josh, Labadie Josh Labadie is one of the most disrespectful human beings on the planet Deerfield Beach Florida

I went to train here since I'm from out of town and have never experienced such horrible customer service at a gym before. From the moment I walked in I felt a terrible vibe from their staff, I wasn't greeted at all, the gym atmosphere reminded me of Planet Fitness( or Crunch). The Manager, Joshua Labadie checked me in and since I didn't have a "travelers pass" he told me that it was my responsibility to get their phone number and give it to him (since he couldn't look it up himself?).

I then mentioned that I have worked out at Miami Lakes Golds and I've never had an issue. Another associate overheard me saying that, and after spending $50, which I'm sure he pocketed, for a one day pass for my mother in law to work out with me, we went over to their machines.. The female employee came up to us and said that our gym bags needed to be placed in the locker room. I told her ok I understand it's your policy, I'm just not comfortable as I've had my things stolen from lockers before.

She started walking away, mumbling that if I don't like their policy I can leave or go to Golds in Miami Lakes. Needless to say, I walked out and as I was, she mumbled again that she's not scared of me if I put in a complaint. I will be reporting them to BBB as my Home gym told me to do so and will make sure my voice is heard. Stay away from this particular Golds gym, (((competitor's name redacted))) has much nicer staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joshua-Labadie/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Joshua-Labadie-Golds-Gym-Deerfield-Josh-Labadie-Josh-Labadie-is-one-of-the-most-disre-1117567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joshua Labadie