uniform

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly — Boca Raton Florida
Joshua Labadie
3401 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd Deerfield Beach, Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Joshua Labadie Josh, Labadie, John Joshua Labadie tried to rip me off! Deerfield Beach Florida

Terrible experience when I visited the Golds Gym in Deerfield Beach. I went in with a 7 day trial and expected to be talked into joining and I was perfectly fine with that. Everything was going well until the manager, Josh Labadie, came out and treated me with total disrespect. He told me that I couldn't work out there unless I joined or payed $70 dollars a day? It was totally bizarre and he also kept making extremely uncomfortable comments about me, like he was also trying to flirt or something.

Needless to say I left soon after that and made sure never to go back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joshua-Labadie/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Joshua-Labadie-Josh-Labadie-John-Joshua-Labadie-tried-to-rip-me-off-Deerfield-Beach-Fl-1116653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joshua Labadie