Complaint Review: Joshua Labadie

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Lauren — Pompano Florida
Joshua Labadie
3401 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Joshua Labadie Josh Labadie Total Scam Artist and Misogynist who treats his customers terribly Deerfield Beach Florida

Joshua Labadie is not fit to be in any management position. I couldn't believe the way I was treated when I visited the Gold's Gym that he "manages". I came in with a "7 day trial" and was immediately given the runaround until the manager, Joshua Labadie, came out and explained that I had to sign up for the gym and he didn't accept any trial periods. The tone he was using was so dismissive that it put me off to the whole place.

The sad part is that my friends and I were looking for a new gym closer to where we just moved in Deerfield Beach but I couldn't believe how disrespectful he was to me.

If that wasn't enough, on my way out I heard him say out loud how he'd like to "slap my ass", when I asked him to apologize he just turned without saying a word and went back into his office.

Whatever you do, don't go to the Gold's Gym on 3401 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd
Deerfield BeachFL 33442.

- Lauren

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joshua-Labadie/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Joshua-Labadie-Josh-Labadie-Total-Scam-Artist-and-Misogynist-who-treats-his-customers-ter-1116196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joshua Labadie