replace

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2013

• Reported By: mjs93501 — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
journey pass
Global Travel International, Inc. 1060 Maitland Ce Internet, Florida United States of America

journey pass I cannot get anyone to cancel this membership and they keep charging my credit card Internet, Florida

I somehow got a membership to Journey pass. I tried numerous times to cancel my membership without any luck. I called them and they said it was taken care of and now I'm still getting charged every month. I never received anything from this website. I don't know what else to do!

I cannot afford to keep paying this monthly expense. I'm really unsure as to what action to take.

Mary, Fort Myers, Fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/journey-pass/Internet-Florida-/journey-pass-I-cannot-get-anyone-to-cancel-this-membership-and-they-keep-charging-my-cred-1019470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on journey pass