Complaint Review: Joyce Bragg

• Submitted: Fri, September 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By:snellville Georgia
Joyce Bragg
Apopka Apopka, Florida U.S.A.

Joyce Bragg golddigger, herpes, cheater, liar Apopka Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: who is this Jacob?

*Consumer Comment: Oh really ??

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I don't know if this is about me because I live in PA...

Just want to warn everyone about Joyce Bragg. She's deceitful and selfish. She's currently looking for a sugar daddy to pay her bills. Be careful she has herpes but wont tell you about it, until it's too late.
She's a good looking woman and will use her looks and charm to get into your wallet. She can lie convincingly without guilt. She is quite the sociopath.

I've known this woman almost 12 years. I have seen her cheat on her husband with many men. She keeps a stable of men around and tells them they are the only one. She doesn't care who she sleeps with as long as they are paying the bills. She does not use protection so don't think you are the only one she isn't using protection with!

Jacob
Snellville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joyce-Bragg/Apopka-Florida-32703/Joyce-Bragg-golddigger-herpes-cheater-liar-Apopka-Florida-213325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joyce Bragg

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

who is this Jacob?

AUTHOR: Joyce - (U.S.A.)

No one knows of a Jacob. I know Joyce pretty damn well and she just had a baby. She has no herpes and has been in a stable relationship for a long time. She is definately not a gold digger. 12 years hugh? Must be.....oh yeah...she has never been married and never cheated. She would had told me her friend if she had.

Oh really ??

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Is this about YOU ???? I don't know. Do you cheat on your husband ?? Do you have herpes ???? Do you live in Apopka, Florida ??? If you can answer NO to those questions, then how could it POSSIBLY be about YOU ????????? I doubt seriously that you can sue, or attempt any other legal action, as this report is most obviously NOT about YOU. Geeezzzz. How vain can one person be ????? Get a life, woman.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I don't know if this is about me because I live in PA...

AUTHOR: Joyce - (U.S.A.)

I don't know if this is about me because I live in PA. But I must say this. My name is Joyce Bragg. I am none of these things and I am very upset that when my name is googled this is what I have found. I am considering filing a law suit if this isn't removed immediately!
This is disgraceful that a name is posted on this. MY NAME!

I want this removed immediately. I can understand that while people may have concerns or problems with others but has our society become so petty some creep can put this out there with out knowing who it may affect?
If this isn't removed immediately I will be contacting my attorney.