- Report: #1011663
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: joyner truck sales
joyner truck salesmacon, Georgia United States of America
joyner truck sales rippd off macon, Georgia
*Author of original report: response
*General Comment: I go along with Jim on this one.
*Consumer Comment: Questions 1 and 2
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- joyner truck sales is a rip off .i purchased a frieghtliner classic xl form them kept them informed of everything that was going on with truck from the turbo going out 3months after having to at 6months it started smoking real bad and loosing power.Had to put in shop again for O rings on top half of motor.Then once i get back on the road again i get side swiped had truck repainted and all economy tanked.The company i was working for was going under fast called joyner truck sales expained my situation and that i was in the process of leasing on with another company .I was in my 3rd and finale year to pay truck off and they came and took truck because the company i was leasing to didn't give them the proper insurance information which they say voided my lease with them . I lost out on alot of money with joyner tuck sales with repairs and payments at least 100thousand. dollars wasted with nothing to show for it. For all you truck buyers stay away from joyner they act like they understanding but will have you wondering where your truck is when they have came an taken it and won't give you your things out of truck without you paying for them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/joyner-truck-sales/macon-Georgia-/joyner-truck-sales-rippd-off-macon-Georgia-1011663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.