Complaint Review: joyner truck sales

• Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: madd trucker — hampton Georgia United States of America
joyner truck sales
broadway st macon, Georgia United States of America

joyner truck sales madd trucker macon, Georgia

*General Comment: 18,000 for a truck?

Joyner truck sale is the biggest rip off no credit check truck sale lot in ga.what ever you do dont do business with these people or their little sister company around the block call diesel pro .First of all i put down $4000 on a 03 classic xl had the truck 6mo had over 6k in repairs (tentioner,belt,hoses.speed sensors,clutch,turbo,tires,u-joints) take in consideration i was never late with my payments my alternator went out and burn up the batteries . I call them to inform them that i will be late with payment because of all the repairs ill have two payments in on mondaythat third week and another payment on friday of that same week they said ok and ask me where the truck was parked and was it in a safe place until the payments were made.i call myself being straight up gave them the info requested i replaced batteries and had the alternator ordered .the week my payment was due i recieved my check that monday at 3;45pm call them at 3;50pm talk to my account rep she said the money had to be in by 4;00pmshe gave me the money gram info i rush to wal mart could not make it call them back at 3;58 because wal mart is 4 blocks from my house the money center was crowded so at that time she told me to make thepayment on tuesday first thing in the morning i agreed .my wife drop the kids off at school and returned at 7;50am i have to past the truck parking lot to get to wal mart i looking over the train tracks my truck was gone i wait until 9;00am call them asking about my truck they saidthey decided to terminate the lease i ask to get my personal stuff out the truck they told me it would be a $300 charge so i lost my laptop,microwave,cd player,breifcase with all my business paperwork,gps,brand new matterss,food,tools,wet weather gear ,brand new steel toe booths,ect so to cut to the chase $4000 dn $6000 repairs$5000 in payments $3000 in personal gear this total up to $18,000 which was the sale price on the truckso if you have money to throw away shop at JOYNER TRUCK SALE where charging it to the game is written in your contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/joyner-truck-sales/macon-Georgia-/joyner-truck-sales-madd-trucker-macon-Georgia-673803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on joyner truck sales

#1 General Comment

18,000 for a truck?

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

That was the start of your headaches right there.Also you never buy (AS IS) that releases them from all respossibilty.These types of sales thrive on people with little down payment and ify credit.I will hold off saying anymore for now because I know alot more is going to have to be said later.But,it was pretty low of them to not give you back your belongings.

I wish you the best and God Bless.

martym5@hotmail.com