Complaint Review: jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Fred Jackson — Corona California
jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica
Puerto San Luis Costa rica, Select State/Province Costa Rica

jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica Buena Vista 6 a good Costa Rica real estate transaction Puerto San Luis Costa rica Guanac Costrica

I purchased a lovely view lot on B V 6 from John Wilson in 2006.  I returned there once or twice a year since, most recently in Mar 2014, and each trip I would visit the property and speak with John or his staff.  I was always treated with respect and courtesy.  I have plans to build my retirement home there.  I paid a hefty price for my property, but if I had purchased that large a property with a great view of a lake, I'd of paid much more here in the U.S.

I sincerely regret that John was victimized by the giant worldwide real estate downturn.  I suffered a tremendous RE loss in Texas, from which I am still suffering, so I know firsthand about significant RE losses during this economic great recession.

I believe John and his staff treated my wife and I fairly and honestly, and I also believe John has been treated harshly and unfairly on this forum.  There are often disputes in business without fraud and bad faith being involved.  When I see such vitriol posted I often believe there is much more to the story that is not being disclosed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jp-Wilsonl-development-Costa-Rica/Puerto-San-Luis-Costa-rica-Select-StateProvince/jp-Wilsonl-development-Costa-Rica-Buena-Vista-6-a-good-Costa-Rica-real-estate-transactio-1167999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jp Wilsonl development Costa Rica