Complaint Review: JP Pools

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Highly Dissatisfied Customer — Connecticut
JP Pools
8 Bel Aire Dr Plainville, Connecticut USA

JP Pools Horrible Customer Service, Caused A Lot of Damage Plainville Connecticut

We hired JP Pools for our pool installation. They assured me that if the yard was too wet that they would NOT install our pool or had creative ways to work around it. Instead they got their truck stuck in my yard several times. The had to drive their other truck on to my yard to tow the truck off. They tore up my yard and ripped up our dog fence. I called the owner Saturday afternoon after the guys left and never got a call back. I called again on Monday morning when the owner finally picked up.

The owner proceeded to raise his voice at me on the phone and would not let me get out a complete sentence. I was on the phone with him for 50 minutes and couldn't say a full sentence. The owner blamed all the damage on my husband saying that my husband told them which way to drive. My husband did say which way he would drive on the yard but we were assured that this company has 36 years of experience and that they knew what they were doing.

The owner proceeded to say that I was not acting like an adult because I wasn't getting my way. Let's be clear...I would've actually been fine with the yard damage not being repaired. I'm more upset with how this man spoke to me on the phone. He told me that the customer is not always right and that I put him in a difficult spot because his son did our install and he was going to believe his son over any customer. We went around and around in circles I finally hung up.

The owner proceeded to call my husband and complain to him that you can't talk to women about these things. He started raising his voice at my husband and told us that we own the damage to the yard and that he won't make good on it. I also had to pick up their garbage from my yard.

I would NEVER refer this company to anyone else. I did later find reviews stating that the owner tends to raise his voice at the customers and get very frustrated with them. So clearly this is a history with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JP-Pools/Plainville-Connecticut-06062/JP-Pools-Horrible-Customer-Service-Caused-A-Lot-of-Damage-Plainville-Connecticut-1137145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JP Pools