Complaint Review: JPMorgan Chase Bank

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: CPU — tampa Florida United States of America
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Internet, Georgia United States of America

JPMorgan Chase Bank Auto Loan paid them off and still took another payment the next month Internet, Georgia

*Author of original report: MY REFUND CHECK IN THE MAIL!!!

*Consumer Comment: CPU,

I paid off my loan with Chase bank, and the same month they still took a normal payment from my personal bank account.

I called chase bank and they said they mailed me a check on the 8th, and its 10 business days and I still haven't received the check. They refused to put the money back into my account. my bank said i agreed for the payments to come out of my account. Chase bank said they system was supost to reject that payment but it still took it.

I feel I got ripped off my chase bank, I mean, if they saw the error, put that money back to my bank account!! simple as that, and not give me false information that the check was mailed out.

and I would like to add that I never missed one payment. I had a 36 month perfect payment history.

they gave me the money to buy a car, got the car, I paid them back with interest, and they still took another payment after the acccount was paid off.

they say we mailed you a check on the 8th is there anything else that I can help you with?

RIP OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JPMorgan-Chase-Bank/Internet-Georgia-/JPMorgan-Chase-Bank-Auto-Loan-paid-them-off-and-still-took-another-payment-the-next-month-1018938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JPMorgan Chase Bank

MY REFUND CHECK IN THE MAIL!!!

AUTHOR: CPU - (United States of America)

Chase did mail my refund check and I got it today!!!!

I cannot complain about Chase Bank anymore. next time you pay your car off make sure you cancel the automatic payment
so got my check and I'm so Happy!!!!!

THANK YOU JP MORGAN CHASE BANK!!! =D

its all good =)

CPU,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

I believe that it is always best to go right to the top when you are experiencing problems with a company. Since JP Morgan Chase is part of the Federal Reserve, according to information that is available on the web, it might be a good idea to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to Ben Bernanke. He is the current chairman of the Fed.

You can 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the five charts in order to see that J. P. Morgan Co is listed in Chart 1.

You can also 'Google' this- BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM, and go to their website and get the mailing address.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!