Avenue

• Reported By: thomas swift — mayhill New Mexico
jpmorganchase
270 park ave. Internet United States of America

jpmorganchase they lie Internet

I just got off the phone with Chase, they first asked me security questions that they came up with making me unable to answer.
I was told my home had not been foreclosed on pertaining to the national mortgage settlement. I was evicted in march of 2011. I was evicted, and my home was sold. The new owner is sure going to be mad!
I am currently in the independent review settlement and have papers from them and the national mortgage settlement.
I was given a trial modification and made my payments but was denied a loan modification over and over, even thru HAMP. Every month they put my home up for sale at the court house.
Chase even sent a realtor to my home while I was away, who changed the locks and listed my home for sale.
I contacted the realtor and told them they better check county records, the locks were gone the next day and my house was removed from their listings.
Now I wonder where I am on the remediation framework, because Chase is a lying dog and is totally worthless, they have lied to the courts, the people and us.
Thomas Mayhill, n.m.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jpmorganchase/internet/jpmorganchase-they-lie-Internet-1038337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jpmorganchase