• Report: #1091903

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: JSTARKEY — BOSSIER Louisiana
JR Hydraulic Sales & Service
4330 Wetzel Road Liverpool, New York USA

JR Hydraulic Sales & Service Jerry Shute Internet Fraud, Scam Artist Liverpool New York

*Author of original report: Nice Try Jerry

*Author of original report: Again,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Funds Available

I ordered a part on-line from this store with three day shipping because I needed it in a hurry.  The shipping was almost as much as the part was.  That was on a Monday, and by Wednesday, I still had no tracking number or confirmation email of my order.  Yet, my paypal account had already been deducted the full amount.  So I called them and told them I had not received a tracking number.  He asked for my invoice number.  I told him I had not received an invoice but gave him my information and he was able to track down my order.  He informed me my order was processed on Tuesday and I should see it on Friday because I had three day shipping.  He couldn't give me a tracking number then because his UPS tracking system was conveniently down at the moment.  He did tell me I should receive an automated email as soon as it was up.

Fast forward to Thursday, I emailed them and told them I still had no tracking number and to please send it to me.  I then started calling.  8 calls later, no answer.  10 calls on Friday, no answer and no package.  7 calls Sunday, 2 failed email attempts because the email account is now not working and 25 calls Monday-still, no answer.  Whatever you do, do not order from Jerry Shute at JR Hydraulic Sales.  He will charge your paypal account, never send you your items, and save your number so he can avoid your countless phone calls.  His website may give you the illusion that it is a rather big company, but don't fall for that.  Just google his address on google maps.  The address is either made up or a portable building in the back of a used car lot.   Learn from my mistake.  Don't do business with this con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JR-Hydraulic-Sales-Service/Liverpool-New-York-13090/JR-Hydraulic-Sales-Service-Jerry-Shute-Internet-Fraud-Scam-Artist-Liverpool-New-York-1091903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JR Hydraulic Sales & Service

Nice Try Jerry

AUTHOR: - ()

Jerry, you can continue lying but I have proof to back up my claim.  That is YOUR company listed about midways down on the attached pic.  This is an image of my paypal account showing that you charged and received my money.  So this caught you in two lies:  1:  I did not pay with a credit card, but instead used my paypal account.  2:  You charged my account and were paid in full for the parts.

You can continue lying, but the proof is plain as day.  Hopefully this will keep anyone else from falling for your pitiful excuse for an on-line business.

Again,

AUTHOR: - ()

more lies from Jerry Shute

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Funds Available

AUTHOR: JR Hydraulic Sales - (USA)

This customer had his credit card declined so we did not ship the product.

If you cannot pay for your order we cannot ship. Sorry to all poor people but we cannot be your lender or bank.