• Report: #811985

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Pennsylvania United States of America
JRN Technologies
5071 S. State Road 7, unit 708 Davie, Florida United States of America

JRN Technologies Joseph Marvilli did not pay for services, does not answer phone or emails regarding payment, will not respond about pay, lies and makes several excuses then does not reply, terrible and unethical business, finds tech Davie, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: JRN scammed me in New York

*Consumer Comment: Do not work for this guy

Joseph Marvilli is sourcing contracters for national contracts, AND NOT PAYING.  He will give you excuse after excuse to keep stringing you along to finish the work for him and not pay you.  I have emails and plenty of proof of this, feel free to contact me.
When it is time to do the work he will not stop calling and bugging you and when it is time to pay, he doesnt answer the phone, replies to email maybe once a month with an excuse, lies constantly about having a "payroll department," that he is not in so can't give you much info about paychecks.  He woulsd not tell me a time that the checks would be mailed or what checks would be sent.
Any check I have recieved from him has been a business check signed by his wife, not a payroll company.  The few checks I have recieved f have been out of order in which they were billed and were express mailed only when I TOLD HIM I WOULD BE TAKING ACTION AGAINST HIS COMPANY.
He pretends to be a large company employing 40 to 80 techs nationwide, depending on what he says at the time.  The truth is he obtains work or contracts by acting as though he is a national company and then puts ads out online in order to hire contractors in that area.  I do not know how many other contractors may be having a problem getting paid,  but I have dealt with guys like this before in the business and I assume he is hustling alot of techs out of money.
To put it plain and simple JRN CONTRACTED ME TO DO WORK.
When it was time to pay, joe stopped answering the phone,  ( he hasnt answered it in over 60 days)
and e-mails.  He cannot even be man enough or proffessional enough to give any reply, or plan to take care of it.  I have given him every opportunity to do so for over 70 days, mind you he claims hiis payment is net 14.
Joseph Marvilli has simply hustled and lied to me and wasted over a week of my time and work for which he owes a good amount of money for.
MY FAMILY AND CHILDREN will be suffering this christmas because of Joseph Marvilli and JRN Tech stealing money from them.
For a man with children it is an absolute shame

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRN-Technologies/Davie-Florida-33314/JRN-Technologies-Joseph-Marvilli-did-not-pay-for-services-does-not-answer-phone-or-emails-811985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JRN Technologies

#1 Consumer Suggestion

JRN scammed me in New York

AUTHOR: beklear - ()

Hi Pa.

Marvelli got me in New York after two good installs he has not payed. I'm reaching out to all that this clown has scammed and we need to discuss class action and possibly include the companies that hired him. Please call me at (((REDACTED)))

Do not work for this guy

AUTHOR: Theemployersreport - ()

I agree ! Im always chasing my pay with this guy.
Im currently waiting for pay about a month now .. I hope he pays
As i am homeless and am trying hard to get out of this situation obviously ,
Hes not helping . And does this all the time .and who in my position can afford to turn down work?