Complaint Review: JR's Landscaping and Design

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: propertymanager — Medford New York
JR's Landscaping and Design
3 Sun Valley Lane Bellport, New York USA

JR's Landscaping and Design aka William Sileo aka Will Sileo aka William M. Sileo Jr. Scamming Property Maintenance Company and Landscaping Company! Stay away! Bellport New York

As a property manager in Medford, NY, I hired this company to do landscaping and clean up for a shopping center.  I hired them to do a few jobs at the same time while they were doing the landscaping and cleaning.  I paid them to do the powerwashing of the storefronts and to fix potholes in the parking lot.  In my proposal with him, he was supposed to saw cut the potholes.  Instead, he overlayed them and covered a manhole, he also left out 2 potholes that were included in the proposal.  He NEVER did the powerwashing because he said his machine broke, but still he cashed my check!  I also paid him to take off a sign, and he made a hole in the awning, he said that he was going to fix it and never did.  At the beginning of the summer I paid him a cleanup fee to have all the weeds out for the rest of the summer on top of the biweekly landscaping fee.  He NEVER cleaned up the weeds!  Then he started missing the cleanups and my tenants were really complaining. [continued below]....

.....  All that I was hearing were excuses that he had pneumonia, that "His guy just didn't show up", that he had a baby.  But this is a business, plus he doesn't want to fix the parking lot or weeds, give me my money back for the powerwashing, fix the awning he broke, or refund me for all those missed cleanups.  In my opinion, this guy is a huge scam artist.  I would really stay away.  He will get you in the beginning by offering cheap prices, and you will trust him, and then he will just screw you in the end.  He is not to be trusted.  Plus the fact that if you google him and see that he has had a criminal past and keeps changing his cell phone number all the time adds to the shadiness.  I now am suing him in small claims court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JRs-Landscaping-and-Design/Bellport-New-York-11713/JRs-Landscaping-and-Design-aka-William-Sileo-aka-Will-Sileo-aka-William-M-Sileo-Jr-Sca-1075074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JR's Landscaping and Design