Complaint Review: J's Auto Repair Service

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Annie — Houston Texas
J's Auto Repair Service
11360 Grant Rd Cypress, Texas USA

I am a single Mom and I have been a loyal customer of J's Auto Service for over 3 years but this last year has not only made me broke, car-less but also ready to warn the next consumer!

Within a three month span my car broke down, had to be towed and supposedly FIXED by Juan and his crew THREE DIFFERENT TIMES.

I had the car "repaired" FIRST for $900, than TWO months later it started to overheat again, the radiator etc ruined.., all with my small kids in the car.. Stranded in Katy... I again paid & had my car towed back to J's.. Was than told another problem caused THIS break down.. $550 later I was driving again..

LITERALLY 10 days later the car just died while pulling into a restaurant and had TOWED again ($125 each time) only to be told it was NOW the compressor.. Which would be almost another $900!

Broke and unable to borrow more money from my elderly parents I had no choice but to let it sit at the shop while I figured things out (for a week)..

I was than called and told pay the $900 to repair NOW, have car towed elsewhere OR be charged STORAGE FEES!!! It was just parked in an open space on their nice sized lot!!!

Pressured, Broke and Facing unemployment for lack of transportation... I had a junk yard pick up my car from J's Auto Service the next day and I ended up getting $300 for PARTS!

Women especially need to BEWARE!! This place only cares about CASH AND HIGH PRESSURING you when your in a desperate need for REAL repair service!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Js-Auto-Repair-Service/Cypress-Texas-77429/Js-Auto-Repair-Service-DISHONEST-RIPOFF-HORRIBLE-TAKES-ADVANTAGE-OF-UNQUALIFIED-Cy-1113939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J's Auto Repair Service