Complaint Review: jte system salonequipment.net

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: maksim — west springfield Massachusetts United States of America
jte system salonequipment.net
2041 W Grand Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

jte system salonequipment.net wrong items, jte system is a scam, they take money and disappear Chicago , Illinois

im opening my salon, and i ordered whole salon package for 4 stations, and two washing stations. Jte System known as salonequipment.net told me that i would have my stuff in about 3-4 weeks, because its allot of stuff coming. Its been 2.5 months i still dont have my stuff, i have to open my salon, i'm still not open just because i'm waiting on my BIG order that i ordered with this company, not even that i would of cancel, but they took money out of my card for $6000 and some change, so really i cannot do nothing about this. Do not buy they're bull shit, their website look very nice, and they answer your phone calls just like a professionals, but thats all they do, soon as they get your money your out of the picture. Every time i call, their excuse is:  unfortenatly your order is not in, and there is nothing we can do, or mam if you dont like the way we do our business we can cancel your order, but you would pay 20% restocking fee! Or its still in custom ! All this excuses ive been hearing all 2.5 months , i really dont know what else to do, they took the money and feed you with TOMORROW bull crap.
if you out there trying to buy something from this company, DONT because you'll ending up with big headache like i did. I would pay lilbid more but would know for sure what to expect and when.
Hope you'll make a wise choice and will not go with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jte-system-salonequipmentnet/Chicago-Illinois-60612/jte-system-salonequipmentnet-wrong-items-jte-system-is-a-scam-they-take-money-and-disa-933467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jte system salonequipment.net