Complaint Review: Jtv Auction

• Reported By: Sonia — Miami
Jtv Auction
1350 w 53 st Miami, Florida USA

Jtv Auction Deceptive Auction jtv Miami Florida

I was a loyal Jtv customer for 3 year.. Until I notice, more that one time,  items I was suppost to have WON in their  ( employee runned ) Auction LIED about some of the items that I had won. I copy/ pasted the proff that I won an item & they flat out lied to me !!! They also sometimes, would UP my bidding Price, I also have proff of that ! This is the last time I ever, ever shop or partake in their Auctions !  There are many other legit Auction houses I prefer, anyway.  good riddance JTV .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jtv-Auction-/Miami-Florida-33016/Jtv-Auction-Deceptive-Auction-jtv-Miami-Florida-1060324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jtv Auction