Complaint Review: JTV

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: LYNN — HIGHLAND New York
JTV
190 HAYFIELD RD. KNOXVILLE, Tennessee USA

JTV JEWELRY TELEVISION SOLD BURMA RUBIES AND OTHER GEMSTONES WITH NO DESCRIPTION OF GEMS AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO GET THE PAPER WORK FROM COMPANY. CANCEL ORDERS WITH CONFIRMATION EMAILS, STILL SENDING ORDERS, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT BURMA RUBIES SOLD AS BURMA ORIGIN STATES THAILAND DON'T DEAL WITH THEM SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY KNOXVILLE Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: I am also JTV consumer complaintant

I had ordered 22 burma rubies from JTV, when they were sent to me there was no description of gems. I called several times to get more information on the gems, I was mislead to believe that I was dealing with a senior rep and after waiting a week for the paperwork to come in the mail, what I received was a mere picture of stone and item number. I called and asked if this was a joke, customer service replied that they could get an I-Net report. I was then told that Albina was a supervisor, she would be the one to deal with. I made several attempts with her to get description of these gems along with other bayez bixbites gems, she assured me that she would take care of the problem.

The problem was never resolved and I was told I would have to pay for an appraisal on each stone which would be an additional 50.00 per stone and that meant sending back all stones, each one being shipped back with its own order receipt, I then asked who pays for all of this, their reply, "the customer"! Who has additional fees of 1200.00 plus shipping fees to and from, not the normal consumer.

I have contacted the legal department, they won't even get on the phone with me, the customer who is protected with laws that are in place from such fraud going on with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JTV/KNOXVILLE-Tennessee-37922/JTV-JEWELRY-TELEVISION-SOLD-BURMA-RUBIES-AND-OTHER-GEMSTONES-WITH-NO-DESCRIPTION-OF-GEMS-1075052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JTV

I am also JTV consumer complaintant

AUTHOR: gnamaree - ()

I am also fed up with JTV. My question is did you send back all the items in one package or follow their instructions and send individually? I have multiple purchases that I intended to return in bulk and insure in totality, but wanted to hear your experience.  I found out that it cost $20 to just try an item! If shipping is $5.99, and Smart Return is $5.99, plus Insurance and Restocking Fee, that totals the $20.  That is not disclosed when the Hosts urge you to take it home and try it out for 30 days. So EVERYTHING is going back and Im done with them.  I have used (((competitor's name redacted))) and (((redacted))) and they are reputable. They return all your fees.

saline