invited

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: dan b — eagleville Pennsylvania United States of America
juan contreras
19 miami rd norristown, Pennsylvania United States of America

juan contreras 19 miami rd norristown pa 19403 used my company name and insurance to get contracting work to ripped people off norristown , Pennsylvania

I hired Jaun as a subcontractor for my company. He used my company name and insurance without my knowledge to get work of his own. He took customers checks made out to him and either did not do any work or did not finish work. My insurance company called me on a claim for damages on a job i had no knowledge of. I contacted the customer and found out that Juan Contreras was the contractor not my company. He used my company name and insurance with out my knowledge or permission and had them make a check  out to him. The customer contacted my insurance company, this is how i found out. I fired him as subcontractor for my company 3 months ago for recieving a check from a customer in his name and not doing the any work while using my company name. He continues to use my information to ripe people off giving my company a bad name. My insurance company and I are in the process of filing charges. This is how I found out he was on ripoff report. I wanted to make people aware of his new scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/juan-contreras/norristown-Pennsylvania-19403/juan-contreras-19-miami-rd-norristown-pa-19403-used-my-company-name-and-insurance-to-get-c-976379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on juan contreras