Complaint Review: Juan Mata Essenciality

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Jonathan Willis — Arizona
Juan Mata Essenciality
Plaza Peninsula Local C-7 Francisco Medina Puerto Vallarta, Select State/Province Mexico
  • Phone: 322 221 0012
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Juan Mata Essenciality Will rent out units then claim he never received the money. Puerto Vallarta Jalisco

Mr. Frank Mata from Essenciality rentals is a liar, thief and scumbag. My wife and I contacted Mr Mata on april 13th 2013 to book a unit in the peninsula resorts directly above his offices. We asked for the most luxurious condo available and he offered us a penthouse. Since we were travelling down there for our anniversary we were excited that the penthouse was available. He gave us the price, we agreed to it, and sent over the money right away. Upon arriving in Puerto Vallarta in May 2013, and showing up at the resort, we were given our keys and found out the unit Mr. Mata had promised us was not the unit we received. Instead we got a 1 bedroom condo on the fourth floor. The next day we went to his office to complain and in reply we received a "be happy with what you have, it could be worse". I threatened to report him to the authorities and he threatened me back saying he would ruin my trip if I did anything. I decided to cut my losses and try to make the best out of the trip anyways. My wife and I will never forget how Frank Mata ripped us off and lied to us. DONT BOOK FROM HIM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Juan-Mata-Essenciality/Puerto-Vallarta-Select-StateProvince-48333/Juan-Mata-Essenciality-Will-rent-out-units-then-claim-he-never-received-the-money-Puerto-1079166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Juan Mata Essenciality