Complaint Review: juan

• Updated: Sun, January 09, 2011

• Reported By: juan pissed off — chicago Illinois United States of America
juan

juan Wayne county Friend of Court Internet

*General Comment: Let go and let God handle her!!!!

Im so pissed off, friend of court wanna lock me up for 15yr because of child support. Which was initiated at 1,827 a month for my youngest daughter. I have 4 other children and they awarded quantarra jordan that amount because she deliberately lied to F.O.C concerning my wages. I went before a judge in 2002 and the verified ms jordan was lying. But they never fixed the problem so now they saying I owe my 8yr old 58,000.  Now they been taking over 1600 a month out of my check when I only make 8.25 an hour.  Wayne county FOC is no friend they cater to women lies and over look us men as Nothings!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/juan/internet/juan-Wayne-county-Friend-of-Court-Internet-641141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on juan

#1 General Comment

Let go and let God handle her!!!!

AUTHOR: sammy - (United States of America)

I understand your pain because this person has caused me nothing but pain and trouble... She's a liar and a manipulator who uses people and when she doesnt get her way she throws durt on them...