Complaint Review: jucylbluffdale

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy — Odessa New York
jucylbluffdale
14953Heritagecrest Way Suite C Bluffdale, Utah USA

jucylbluffdale , Equinox Serium, Sheridan Labs I mistakenly tad placed an order for a 30 day trial of skin care products. Bluffdale Utah

I placed an order online for  Equinox serum. I thought it was a free trial. Much to my surprise my checking account was  charged $89.00 for one product and $99.00 for the other.

I can not afford this. and I never would have agreed to these terms. I thought I would be asked to buy future products, but I was never given a price.

When the package arrived it didn't have an invoice, I had no way of knowing what they would charge me. I did not agree to do anything but try their products.

I found a number for them 1 877 524 0259 The man I spoke to was very hard to understand, and he told me that when I placed the order I automaticaly agreed to the terms. I did not knowingly agree to purchase these sample sized products for almost $200.00.I offered to return the products because 2 of the 3 products have not even been opened and it was my understanding that this was a free trial. He told me that even if I returned the products I would still owe the money. I have tried calling back they put me on hold then disconnect me.

Equilnox Serum and jucybluff are both rip off scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jucylbluffdale/Bluffdale-Utah-84065/jucylbluffdale-Equinox-Serium-Sheridan-Labs-I-mistakenly-tad-placed-an-order-for-a-30-1051239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jucylbluffdale