Complaint Review: Jud Kuhn Chevrolet

• Submitted: Sun, November 10, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Nathan Tabor — Kernersville, NC North Carolina
3740 Hwy 9 E Little River , South Carolina USA

Jud Kuhn Chevrolet Jud Kuhn Chevrolet, Jud Kuhn, Rocky Ridge, Chevrolet Little River South Carolina

*General Comment: Be careful.

*Author of original report: Update

The Rust and Multiple Broken Promises

I purchased a BRAND NEW Chevrolet 2500HD in 2011.  It was delivered to my home.  I immediately took pictures of rust - about 2 dozen pictures and sent to my sales rep.   The sales rep promised it would be fixed.

In 2012, Jud Kuhn Chevrolet told me that the rust would be treated and painted the first week of March, then June or July, but then moved it to August or September and then they offered only $750 dollars for a job that others wanted over $2500 to correct.

This was ONLY after I hired an attorney to get Ju​d Kuhn Chevrolet to respond.  This has cost me thousands of dollars and my truck still isn't fixed!

Jud Kuhn admitted this was their fault and they agreed to fix it, however, almost 2 years later the rust is still there and Jud Kuhn Chevrolet has done NOTHING to fix the issues. [continued below]....

.....

Why would someone buy a car from a dealership and owner who doesn't keep their word?  I will NEVER buy another car from Jud Kuhn Chevrolet and recommend you do NOT either.

No Navigation Disk or Owner's Manual

Jud Kuhn delivered a brand new vehicle without a navigation disk, owner's manual or the second set of keys. They did put grease on the sun visors and dash.

From: bill@judkuhnchevrolet.com
Subject: RE: Nav disk
Date: December 12, 2011 2:25:31 PM EST
To: "Nathan Tabor - NathanTabor.com"
Reply-To: bill@judkuhnchevrolet.com

I have gotten with GM and ordered a NAV disc to go with the owners manual.

Thanks,
Bill Limberty

The Promise to Fix the Rust

On Dec 12, 2011, at 4:53 PM, bill@judkuhnchevrolet.com wrote:

Nathan,

We have been working with Rocky Ridge about the shocks. I have not heard back from them, but the assure me that they will take care of them. As for the roll and lock cover, we have made the adjustment off $300 for the difference we paid for the roll and lock. That did also include the Tint adjustment too. The reason that the roll and lock was higher than Leonards was because we were going to have that done locally here, but because of the time restraints Rocky ridge had to get it local to them and paid a higher price than we would have.

I will get back to you about the shocks as soon as I hear from Rocky Ridge.

Thanks,
Bill Limberty
Jud Kuhn Chevrolet

(Jud Kuhn Chevrolet did get back with me and PROMISED to fix - they failed to show in March, June, July, August and September of 2102.  I haven't heard from then sense)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jud-Kuhn-Chevrolet/Little-River-South-Carolina-29566/Jud-Kuhn-Chevrolet-Jud-Kuhn-Chevrolet-Jud-Kuhn-Rocky-Ridge-Chevrolet-Little-River-Sou-1098325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jud Kuhn Chevrolet

#1 General Comment

Be careful.

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

I would tred very lightly around this subject. Yes the web is an incredible communication tool. But as such, what you are doing is DANGEROUSLY close to a few civil cases. If they can show that your website hurt their business because YOU used THEIR name in it, then they can slap you with all sorts of law suits. Just be careful and change the name to something that gets your point across but doesnt infringe on what COULD be their website and its links. I understand your upset, but it obvious that this truck is in a HIGH moisture area. Even if they did completly change the parts out with new ones, it isnt going to change the chemical process that rust comes from. As it appears to mainly be cosmetic in nature, they may deny your claim. Given that YOU decided to post about them online, and make a website to boot, do you really think they are going to be willing to deal with you on ANY level??

You have jumped the gun, literally. Just because they forgot about you, is no reason to post on the web. If youre waiting for THEM to contact you, then YOU are the one with expectations. They may have considered this matter closed and you posting about it is only going to make them NOT want to help you.

Remember the old saying "You get more flies with Honey then you do Vinegar"

All you have done is the equivilant of internet blackmail. They have new laws going into effect because of issues like yours.

Update

AUTHOR: Nathan Tabor - ()

Posted this message to Jud Kuhn Chevrolet's website - they removed the messages and blocked me from making comments.

I've set up a website with emails and photos.  Please visit JudKuhnService.com - called Jud Kuhn Chevrolet - Broken Promises

Want to post pictures but will not let me.