Complaint Review: Judge Eva Kirvin

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: Caro — Tualatin Oregon United States of America
Judge Eva Kirvin
SAn diego, California United States of America

Judge Eva Kirvin, Judge Kirvin He provide temporal custody to my exhusband without taking my call, He has been dening my natural rights as a wowan. Did not want to stablish a visitation orden between me and my daughter. We don't ha SAn diego, California

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

*Consumer Comment: you need to have someone else write for you

I am a single mother of 4 children, I work and live with my children until last September 2011 the other party surprisely appear with a lawyer friend of Bill Hokstad ( dirty atorney ) and magicaly move my case 5 times giving only rights to the other party only. This judge hasn't give any right at all even that they stipulate my situation as still married. This judge every time that I request visitation to my child which I god force to leave her with her aunt in SD. My daughter is not aloud to contact me or call me at all.

Judge Kirvi prepare a hiring on December 12,he pospond to December 28, it got cancel and pospond until April 2012. He was not prepare with this case and because I am Latina he does not provide any help. His mediator team does the same dirty set ups under the table and screw up bounch of families and children rigths. This Kirvi never saw me, never talk to me, never give the chance to have a hiring but he keeps no taking my petition seriously. My daughter is not a toy! I am her mother without any rights no even with a imaginarian therapist meeting with my daughter. This Judge is the most unethical judge I ever experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Eva-Kirvin/SAn-diego-California-92020/Judge-Eva-Kirvin-Judge-Kirvin-He-provide-temporal-custody-to-my-exhusband-without-taking-839359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Eva Kirvin

Indeed

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Given a choice, no judge will give custody to an illiterate parent such as you.

you need to have someone else write for you

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Your written English is so bad as to be almost illegible. If you come across in court, or dealings with any officials involved in this, as you do here in writing, you face a huge obstacle.

Short of doing what's necessary to vastly improve your grasp of written English, you need to have an English competent person do your writing for you.

You provided no information other than a character attack on a lawyer, to tell why exactly your kids were removed from your custody.

View your report here as practice for a court argument. Give coherent facts in chronological order.