reflects

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: courtvictim8295 — Houston Texas
judge heather higbee
425 North Orange Ave. Orlando, Florida USA

judge heather higbee 9th circuit court, orange county, florida Unfair and bias ruling decisions Orlando Florida

I had filed a dissolution of marriage dating back to 2011. Judge Heather Higbee is the judge presiding over my case, and it appears to me that I am acontinuing victim of this judges bias against me, and the favoritism she has to my estranged wife. I have been physically assaulted, harrassed, stalked and verbally abused by my estranged wife: police reports with witnesses filed for these incidents with no repercussions for her criminal actions. I filed a restraining order that was denied for reasons unknown to this day, my estranged wife moved out, withdrew our child from school and fled to Texas without consent from myself or the court for 80 days in 2011. A child support hearing took place without notifying me of the hearing, resulting in a default judgement against me awarding her child support while we have split visitational custody, my estranged wife falsified a noterized financial affidavit court document used to accquire the child support mentioned, and it was allowed. My estranged took a large amount of pre-marital personal property along with her own property and this judge allowed her to keep it before a hearing date is set. I'm having to pay for everything and she contributes nothing simply because she refuses to work.    DCF has contacted concerning her abusive behavior towards our son, but nothing has been done simply because she the mother and nothing else. Judge Higher and Orange Count Sheriff's office have repeatedly violated my civil rights and my rights as a parent issuing me threats of arrest for nothing compared to what she has allowed my estranged wife to do against me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/judge-heather-higbee/Orlando-Florida-32801/judge-heather-higbee-9th-circuit-court-orange-county-florida-Unfair-and-bias-ruling-dec-1094836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on judge heather higbee