Complaint Review: Judge Kathleen Hamilton

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: HDW — Conroe Texas
Judge Kathleen Hamilton
207 West Phillips, Conroe, Texas Conroe, Texas USA

Judge Kathleen Hamilton Rules in favor of her favorite attorney, unfair, unjust unless your attorney is from Mongomery County Conroe Texas

*General Comment: I have a solution...

My mother was sued in Judge Hamilton's court by another family member in a civil case. My mother was accused of assault. She has never assaulted anyone in her life. There was a police report that clearly showed that not only did she not assault her, the person suing my mother was the attacker. They even tried to bring her in front of a grand jury and she was nobilled. The only reason they used assault was to show breach of contract. My mother had people from the DA's office, the police who investigated the incident testify in her favor. There were no medical bills, no injuries, and absolutely NO evidence to support my mother assaulted anyone. Judge Hamilton decided that there was a breach of contract because my mother did in fact do the assault and rewarded an insane amount of money for the breach of contract, money for the assault, and an insane amount of money for attorneys fees! How can she get away with this when all the evidence proved otherewise??? The only reason I can think of is the attorney who sued my mother is a "good old boy" and she favored him. My mother used an attorney from Harris County and her attorney could not hardly speak. She even said to the judge during the trial, Judge, I feel like you are not letting me defend my client". I am trying to find other attorneys and defendants who have been unfairly ruled against in Montgomery County because of favoritism towards an attorney. This is an outrage and has to be addressed. No human should be able to decide someone's fate in a court of law without even considering the evidence!! Please call me if you know anything we can do to put together a petition to stop this from happening to other people! (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Kathleen-Hamilton/Conroe-Texas-77301/Judge-Kathleen-Hamilton-Rules-in-favor-of-her-favorite-attorney-unfair-unjust-unless-y-1050281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Kathleen Hamilton

#1 General Comment

I have a solution...

AUTHOR: Attenuated Taint - ()

It's called an appeal.