Complaint Review: Judge Marc Hammer

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: MidwestFFJ — Marquette Michigan
Judge Marc Hammer
1450 Finch Ln Green Bay , Wisconsin USA

Judge Marc Hammer Councilwoman Amy Kocha Judicial Intimidation Misconduct Misrepresentation of Evidence Constitutional Rights Violations Green Bay Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: What is the whole story?

Judge Marc Hammer threatened me off the record in his courtroom. He stated that if he did not get the statements he wanted on the record he would find me in comtempt of court. He conspired with my ex-wife to make up variable expenses to charge me with that she never paid for.  He set a short timetable to pay these fraduent expenses so he could order a contempt arrest warrent which was done to interrupt my visitation with my children.

Green Bay Councilwoman Amy Kocha threatened before the hearing started that if I didn't do what she wanted that "everything is on the table" elluding to the fact that there was communication between the two to throw this hearing in an extreme way. Amy Kocha refuses to admit what happened in court that day.  I submitted to Amy Kocha and the court that I was making minimum wage and they set my child support at $833 a month. They have destroyed my personal finances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Marc-Hammer/Green-Bay-Wisconsin-54313/Judge-Marc-Hammer-Councilwoman-Amy-Kocha-Judicial-Intimidation-Misconduct-Misrepresentati-1065021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Marc Hammer

What is the whole story?

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

From your report, I have no idea what the story before this happened? What exactly did the judge ask you to do? Everything seems to be written in a version that you summarized it which is favoritable to your side (obviously, who wouldn't write a report to favor themselves).

By the way, you are taking a hard lesson -- don't have a child when you cannot afford. Now you are paying it back regardless your financial situation. I am not saying that your spouse (or ex?) is a good person either. You seem to have a good education (from the way you write), so I assume you had a good job but got laid off. I hope you could get a much better job soon. Anyway, you may be able to appeal to the court (but may not be soon) to lower the child support later.