Complaint Review: Judge Mark Farrell

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ms.Miller716 — Buffalo New York
Judge Mark Farrell
400 John James Audobon pkwy Amherst, New York USA

Judge Mark Farrell ILene the whole drug court staff Corruptive, Injust And Very Prejudice Amherst New York

*Consumer Comment: Are you surprised?

*Consumer Comment: This has to be a joke..

*General Comment: Or...

First And Foremost I am not here to discredit Judge Farrell or Take away his good deeds. I am Morley here to find justice and the proper assistance. I originally had 1 case with this judge for taking 1 shirt from Khold department store. Then I waupon the car with 3 other people 4 days before Christmas puller he driver was pulled over. We were on our way to go wrap gifts at a friends house who lived in the area and the cops automatically assumes practically everything is stolen in the car because everything didn't have receipts. Now I had receipts fnah majority of the items that were mines and my best friend didn't have any. Addition to that my best friend had a purse lined with foil and she had a couple items in there that had security tags attached to It Which I was totaware unaware of. She told the police and Judge Klein that the items and purse belonged to her. Well her and my sister was let off this case but Because I had a case for 1 shirt with judge Farrell he takes over the case and pins it on me. THATS NOT ALL Folks I was given a specific court date on a legal document after being bailed out for $500 over the 1 shirt and I come in for the first court appearance for both cases and I get a $1500 cash bail because the court had  mistakenly scheduled me for court a date prior to the court date I received on my legal documents upon being released. I showed my documents and the bail was still placed just reduced to $500 SMH sooo then the judge ask me these questions I tell him the truth I tell him 24 with a criminally justice degree I am a single parent to a 1yr old and he looks at me with pure disgust. But this is where it gets good I come back to court and I'm told I'm being charged with a 3rd case from May 2012 I'm thinking are you freaking serious I didn't start stealing until I lost my job in November 2012 so I'm lost. They tell me I'm being charged for a case that a young woman they already convicted and sentenced to jail time has already been charged with. I went to a store with a friend I've always shopped at Khols and all my friends know that so as I'm cashing out (spent $200+) she walks up to me with a bag that she didn't come in with so I thought she had cashed out at another register more less she put her bag in my cart and we walked out. More less their saying I pushed the cart out so I'm being charged BULL s**t! I have a paid lawyer but Judge Farrell shoots everything he says down especially because my lawyer is African Anerican. moreless I was forced to plead guilty to 2 cases I sincerely am innocent on and my lawyer requested that I be placed in Drug Court To Get The Cases Off My Name. Welp Drug Court Has Been A Very bad experience I freaky didn't know racism is really utilized today until I entered this program. I've watched Judge Farrell as different people of race, religion and community have approached him and how he treats each individual it's crazy. He definitely doescare like me he tries to find every reason to sanction me and he actually has sanctioned me for a week because I went to my fathers AA meeting after I told the staff I would be attending his meetings. I just feel like my whole case was treated terrible. I'm not a criminal I don't deserve drug court or his terrible attitude. sometimes I feel like he wants me to just say "Hi I'm Crystal. I'm uneducated I am on welfare etc.) He hates the fact I know my penal law codes and definitions he hates that I always have a great appearance whenever I step into court and most of all he hates the fact that a young black woman such as myself share soo many great achievments and qualities

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judge-Mark-Farrell/Amherst-New-York-14228/Judge-Mark-Farrell-ILene-the-whole-drug-court-staff-Corruptive-Injust-And-Very-Prejudice-1073817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judge Mark Farrell

Are you surprised?

AUTHOR: Knightly - ()

" I tell him the truth I tell him 24 with a criminally justice degree I am a single parent to a 1yr old and he looks at me with pure disgust. "

Your post is semi-literate at best.   You cannot properly spell the name of the degree that you have supposedly earned.   You admit that you have been stealing for quite some time and that you associate with other thieves.  Lastly, you're supposedly raising a 1 yr. old.   Seriously?  Who wouldn't be disgusted?

This has to be a joke..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Because no one claiming to have a legitimate Degree in Criminal Justice(or as you stated "Criminally Justice") could be not only this illiterate, but this..well quite frankly dense.

I didn't start stealing until I lost my job in November 2012

- This is perhaps my favorite line though.  So you admit to stealing, and since you said you didn't "start" until Nov 2012..we can figure that this is truly an ongoing situation.  So how many other times did you steal that you DIDN'T get caught?

#3 General Comment

Or...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Listen, you stole something. How is the judge to know you were not part of the other events. It sounds like you and your group is a pack of thieving children. How can you be surprised when you are implicated in one crime that you SAY you had no knowledge of, instead of all the other times you didnt get caught stealing previosly. And dont pull that "Oh that was the first time I ever stole anything" line of BS. You and I both know you have been stealing for a very long time. Your little pack of thieves even have ways to avoid security sensors.

Did you ever think that the judge was just disappointed in you?? If you are a young black female, then you have a ton of potential. But you will never see it if all you do is get in trouble. Stealing is a short term solution that carries a heavy consiquence if caught. Wouldnt you rather be out there earning you own way instead of ending up in jail?? Jail is no bueno. Jail is like a permanent hold on your life. Its crime college for the young and stupid. Clean up your act and you wont ever have to deal with this judge ever again.

You can not sit here and complain how unfair life is when you are the person doing it to yourself. The judge didnt tell you and your group to go steal. The judge didnt have any part in the desicions YOU made that led you to this point in your life. I can only assume that your parents really didnt instill in you great values if you feel its ok to steal. Job or no job, you knew stealing was wrong. Your friends knew it was wrong. You guys got busted now live with the price of your own actions.

STOP STEALING AND GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!