butter

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: pima — roselle New Jersey USA
Judith Hill Taipina Reator Associatel
judithexitrealty@aol.com Woodbrige, New Jersey United States of America

Judith Hill Taipina Reator Associatel worked at PMA lending and also works at exit realty. judy hill my look like she care about you but she cares about the money she is ripping out of your hands . Woodbrige New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You must contact the company to get what you want not me.

Well to start you would never think that this would happen to you but it does.
I meet Judy thought a friend and when i told her that i had gone through a bad divorce  and i needed help modifying my mortgage she quickly came to my help and told me she understands due to she had her own divorce store.
so she told me that since she understands i am having a hard time paying my bills she would only charge me $1550.00.

Then a week later she told me she needed more money due to everyone  is modifying their mortgage as will and they hired a lawyer to work with PMA and she needs money to pay the lawyer. so in total it had gone up to $2500.00.

I contacted judy and told her what going on i called  my mortgage company to find out whats my status on my mortgage and they told me that my home was going in to foreclosure due to they have not heard from me.
Little did i know that PMA lending was out of business and closed. After numerous call to judy to try to get my money back all she did was make up excuses on why she could not return my money.
 i then called the lawyer she used and he returned $650.00 due to this is what PMA and judy payed him for his service. I finally received another $200.00 from PMA lending.

I have called judy about the rest of my money and she no longer picks up my calls.
So now on my way to small clames court wish me luck im going to need it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2009 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Judith-Hill-Taipina-Reator-Associatel/Woodbrige-New-Jersey-/Judith-Hill-Taipina-Reator-Associatel-worked-at-PMA-lending-and-also-works-at-exit-realty-486373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Judith Hill Taipina Reator Associatel

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You must contact the company to get what you want not me.

AUTHOR: judy - (United States of America)

Glady Garcia ,

I was an employee of PMA Lending who closed its doors last summer.

I don't have controll, and never did, over there money or accounts.

You must contact the company  to take it up with them not  me .

I don't not feel it was fair to bring up my other profession as a Real Estate agent.

I didn't not repersent you in that capacity I am sorry that PMA Lending  did you an injustice but that was that company"s doing not mine. I was only an empolyee and not an executive.

I wish you the best and in your future and hope all of your transactions go as you plan.