Complaint Review: Julie And Shannon

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: julie dowson — whitby Alabama
Julie And Shannon
22 Eskdale Road whitby, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Julie And Shannon Whitby Brothel I got into the brothel only to find i was getting serviced by an old hooker instead of the tall blonde whitby north yorkshire

I went to the brothel in eskdale road to find that i was met at the door by a young but not gorgeous blonde haired girl in a baby doll nightie, she showed me upstairs and told me to get ready so i did.

suddenly after she'd been touching me and massaging my shoulders entered a short dark haired 50 plus woman she called julie and i was left asking for the other, it should have been my choice but i was told all i could have was the old slapper in the baby doll nightie barely coverring her wrinkles.

I stayed as they wouldn't give me a refund but it's a con, i wanted young t*** and got old saggy arse.

f****** disgusting, i felt sick afterwards, if i'd wanted an old slapper i could have gone into town.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julie-And-Shannon/whitby-Select-StateProvince-yo22-4jj/Julie-And-Shannon-Whitby-Brothel-I-got-into-the-brothel-only-to-find-i-was-getting-servic-1100999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julie And Shannon