Complaint Review: julie e Riley

• Reported By: anonymous — vancouver Oregon United States of America
julie e Riley
2102 nw kelly unit 2 vancover, Washington United States of America

julie e Riley Julie Riley dont hire this person vancover , Washington

Julie Riley was employed by my company a couple years back...I made a huge mistake in hiring her. She stole money from myself as well as my client over a two year period, she took personal information from my clients and sued me when she was fired...I had to hire an auditor to come in and audit all of my paperwork an attorney to represent me in court even though I did nothing wrong and lost quit A few client because I had to notify them that their information had been stolen by an employee of mine....This has all been a huge mess I have yet to recover from:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/julie-e-Riley/vancover-Washington-/julie-e-Riley-Julie-Riley-dont-hire-this-person-vancover-Washington-902674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on julie e Riley