Complaint Review: Julie Zazueta Abrams

• Reported By: Tara Baghdadi — Woodland Hills California
Julie Zazueta Abrams
22904 Avenue San Luis Woodland Hills, California USA

Julie Zazueta Abrams CON ARTIST/CRIMINAL! Woodland Hills California

I am a home owner that leased my home to Julie Zazueta Abrams. She lived in my home for one year. I found out from my neighbors that she had sub-leased to SEVERAL individuals without my knowledge nor my consent. Further, she did not pay the rent for six months. She also did not pay her utilities from January 2013 through July 2013. She trashed my home and my furniture and stole many items including the refridgerator. Once she vacated my property she disappeared and we cannot locate her although she promised to remain in contact and to pay me but never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Julie-Zazueta-Abrams/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Julie-Zazueta-Abrams-CON-ARTISTCRIMINAL-Woodland-Hills-California-1106038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Julie Zazueta Abrams