• Report: #1101964

Complaint Review: jumpy jump party rentals

• Submitted: Mon, November 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — west palm beach Florida
jumpy jump party rentals
9835-16 Lake Worth Rd., #154 Lake Worth, FL 33467 palm beach, Florida USA

Triple quality painting inc/ james alex caldwell triple quality paintin inc alex caldwell unpaid wages job work palm beach Florida

I started working for this"company" and luckily for me i caught the scam before it could put me in serious debt.  I hired employees to help with the jobs as well. I did the first house and was paid. The second and third I never saw a dime for. I couldn't pay my workers andi had rental equipment for the job that me neatly $400 which ihad get a sheriff help retrieve and they using for other jobs. I told the owner that we wouldn't touch another house until we're paid.  He said he going to pay and that the owner we not satisfied. I had kept contact with the owners and they had nothing but good to say. If I can stop this from happening to someone else then I'll be content.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jumpy-jump-party-rentals/palm-beach-Florida-33415/Triple-quality-painting-inc-james-alex-caldwell-triple-quality-paintin-inc-alex-caldwell-1101964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jumpy jump party rentals