Complaint Review: juno internet service

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2001

• Reported By:fwb fl
juno internet service
www.juno.com , New York U.S.A.

juno internet service scam

I brought up juno to try there free services then I got an advertisement for trying juno for free for 2 months. well then I called them again they say in march I thought it was between may and july I called and cancelled the internet service. the man on the line said well you have not even used the 2 free months we gave you to try us out are you sure you want to cancel us and I said yes.

He said I would give you another free month if you just stay with us and I said no I do not want your service I am not going to use it please cancle it. He said ok. The man from what juno manager debbie said was Don.

Well, they never canceled our service and we did not get any bank statements because it is a secondary account and if not used they do not send statements. I have been in the hospital due to personal reasons since december. Well juno charged me $9.95 since march2000. and I found out when the money that was suppose to be in our account was not there and checks were bouncing to find out it was thanks to juno that was taking money out of my account when they were not suppose to. Besides that I also never used the 2or3 months of free why would theycharge me whn I cancelled. besides that even if I had never cancelled (which I did) after never touching 2 free months of there services and not touching the 1st month they charged they should of had a clue and cancelled it.

On top Of the fact that I called and cancelled the service and they did not cancel it they should give me my money back and they will not.They have riped me off over $200.00. Thank you,
Amy Davis

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/juno-internet-service/New-York/juno-internet-service-scam-5471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on juno internet service