Complaint Review: Junto Group

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Alabama
Junto Group
2 Bala Plaza Suite PL-17 Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania USA

Junto Group Waste of gas and time to show up for their lying interview process Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania

WHERE-DO-I-START! This company found my resume online, called me stating they were wrapping up the interview process for an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, but were impressed with my resume and wanted me to interview for position.

1st of 3 interviews they said the job was dealing with accounts of companies like verizon and other fortune 500 companies. I was asked for 2nd interview which I took and here they stated the first part of day was in the office dressed as business profession, as you would be dealing wtih clients/accounts and the later part of the day would be out meeting with consumers to market our products and increase sales. I was offered job after this.

FASTFORWARD TO DAY 1! inside this "OFFICE" i show up in a suit and find one lg. room with 1 chair and a dry erase board. the manager had his own office. yes this was it! we proceeded to fill out my paperwork and got right to the "OFFICE" work. this entailed listening to loud rap music such as the STANKY-LEG, playing rock-paper-scissors, tennis ball throwing and sheer immaturity or "team bonding" to get blood flowing and energy up before selling door to door as an independent verizon sales agent.!

I guess I was scammed, however last time i checked account executive did not have a second definition of independent consultant/ rockpaperscissor champ. This company is a joke, if anyone is offered an interview save yourself the gas and insult, and decline the offer, as that last position, they made seem so wonderful, had multiple more postings days after I was offered the job!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Junto-Group/Bala-Cynwyd-Pennsylvania-19004/Junto-Group-Waste-of-gas-and-time-to-show-up-for-their-lying-interview-process-Bala-Cynw-1058805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Junto Group