Complaint Review: jurisdictionary.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tina — Santa Ana California U.S.A.
jurisdictionary.com
621 Howard Creek Lane Stuart, Florida United States of America

jurisdictionary.com Frederick D. Graves Beware of this Business, Frederick Uses His Profession to Rip Off Senior Citizens Stuart, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I Withdraw & Reverse My Report About Juris Dictionary

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We tried to help this lady but she would not listen.

*Consumer Comment: Proof of Attorney Frederick David Graves Dishonesty

*Consumer Comment: Comment in Support and Rebuttal by a Customer

*Consumer Comment: Watch your mouth son .

*Consumer Comment: In Support of "Jurisdictionary ... Dr. Frederick Graves"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jurisdictionary's Dr. Graves Responds ...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thousands of Satisfied Customers ..

I purchased a course for $256.50 on 11/18/2011 from this Internet business @ www.jurisdictionary.com, owner Frederick D. Graves. He claimed personal to me that the course was going to teach how to file a post-trial motion and a memorandum; however, after going through his course nothing was mentioned about how to do what I needed to do. I then returned the course. The so called shyster lawyer has confirmed that he received my course, but refuses to give me a refund. In fact, he mentions nothing to the BBB about having the returned course in his possession. Instead, he falsely accuses me of trying to get the course free and access his website free.

In fact, besides not having time to defraud him and get useless free stuff, I want nothing to do from him or his website, and only accessed it when I received the course. To my disappointment it was only a waste of my time. I went by what he said, but was absolutely not true. I also have spent a great deal of money on California Civil Procedures, and a great deal of time doing law library research. It is true what I learned first when I attended law school, the professors teach the students in Fullerton, CA, how to find "deep pockets." Thus what should be an elite and a privilege profession representing the law, it is used as a medium for making money, as this lawyer has proved.

One last time he has also proved that if you one a reliable product or service and good customer service, you don't want to purchase from vendors in Florida. Because every time I purchased anything from Florida, if it is not what I expected, the only way to get my money back is with a dispute, and not even this way with this vendor. I have a receipt of the return product, and many email from him telling me about the product. In fact, the first time I talked to him on the phone, I inadvertedly, interrupted him, and he just told me to "shut up." His rudeness tells the whole story, because no professional tells his prospective client to shut up.  Beware, if you don't like his product, when you purchase it, you can "kiss" your money goodbye.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/jurisdictionarycom/Stuart-Florida-34994/jurisdictionarycom-Frederick-D-Graves-Beware-of-this-Business-Frederick-Uses-His-Profes-884150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on jurisdictionary.com

I Withdraw & Reverse My Report About Juris Dictionary

AUTHOR: Brigette07 - ()

I rarely file report at Ripoffreport.com; however, when I have taken every step possible to resolve my complaint but get no results, I come here.  However, with this particular report, it has been a total misunderstanding.  Therefore, Attorney Graves had every intention on making good on my order and he did, even though he didn't have to.

Therefore, this is one instance that I have made a mistake in blaming Attorney Graves for our misunderstanding.  I regret any harm I have caused and wish Attorney Graves all the success he deserves.  Please forgive me for my two reports, one dated ll'11 & the last on 07'13.  Please forget you ever read my two previous reports, they were written in error.  I am very sorry I have made such a serious mistakes.  Thank you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We tried to help this lady but she would not listen.

AUTHOR: Jurisdictionary - ()

Sadly, from time to time, when helping people wounded by the legal system or other causes, we meet folks who believe others are "out to get them". Tina Mendoza seems like a nice lady, but she appears to have been cruelly treated by others. She had our CDs for quite some time then mailed them back, demanding a refund on the ground that she already had the information in our course. Those who know our course and our reputation know there is no other source for the tactical case-winning methods we teach based on the official rules of court. Our course is not like any other course available anywhere. People who have our course learn practical skills that are consonant with the official rules of court, instead of internet nonsense concocted by amateurs. We regret that Ms. Mendoza did not more carefully study our CD course for, if she had, she would not have returned it but would, instead, have profited greatly from it. For more information email lawbook(at)jurisdictionary(dot)com or call Toll Free during business hours Eastern Time: 866-529-3279

Proof of Attorney Frederick David Graves Dishonesty

AUTHOR: Brigette07 - ()

When I wrote this original report, I had paid Attorney Graves $256.00 for a course that did not help me.  I then returned the course.  However, he never issued the refund.  I had been very ill with a head injury and now I am trying to catch up with the people that owes me money.  This attorney wants only to look good, but underneath, he is the most dishonest vendor I have ever done business with.  I called him today, becasue he told me to call him and he would work out a deal with me.  He would not do it over email.  But he promissed to help me.

I finnally called him today.  To my surprise he tried to black mail me.  He will not refund my money, but he will mail me the software I paid for so long ago.  However, he tried to black mail me.  He told me that the only way I could get the order I paid for so long ago, is if I remove my initial ripoff report and just say nice things about him, on how great he is.

He does not have a problem keeping my order and my $256.00; however, he is willing to send me the order if I say phony things about him.  As God is my witness, I have only said the truth about him.  I did file several complaints in order to get my money back, but he ignored them all.  I know that after my report he had other customers say nice things about him.  Well, I am telling it like it is, of what happend to me.  Therefore, I would not trust him with a course, using it in CA.

Comment in Support and Rebuttal by a Customer

AUTHOR: Mr.Know - ()

I write my comment as a satisfied customer, in part in support of Mr. Graves, and in part in support of the complainant.

The course Juris Dictionary offers a wide understanding of how to approach the legal system in a way that is narrated to particular situations. The benefit one takes out of the course  is by learning: (1) what elements are needed to plea a cause of action, (2) how to write a complaint without getting bogged down with unnecessary detail, (3) how to approach the court, in a way that is effective; and (4) how to conduct discovery.  In addition, the course offers a small and limited education on how to write motions and memorandums.

However, what the course does not do is where the complainant has a point. First, Juris Dictionary does not tell the student how to prosecute for post judgment relief.  Second, Juris Dictionary does not teach the standard of review concept, which it the most important procedure in any lawsuit and even more on appeal.  Most cases are won or lost on the standard of review, very rarely on the merits.  Third,  Juris Dictionary only offers a limited understanding on how to plea primary motions such as summary judgment or dismissal. However, Juris Dictionary does not provide what the elements for review are, necessary to prevail on any kind of motion.  Yes, there are elements to it, and the more I am learning about the standard of review, the more I learn these elements. Fourth, Juris Dictionary does not teach students how to file a notice of claim against a government agency.

The complainant is concerned that Juris Dictionary does not provide how to file for a post-trail motion, and on that, she has a point.  However, the complainant fails to understand that this course tells you how to start your litigation and succeed along the way.   This course does not provide any education on how to fix errors made throughout the lawsuit.  Such as how to file an amended complaint etc.  (In the new version of Juris Dictionary Mr. Graves offers a very limited tutorial on how to prevail on appeal.)

It is true that Mr. Graves can get quickly disgruntled by the overload of phone calls and not always be friendly with his customers.  Nevertheless, I still have to give credit for Mr. Graves for what he thought me.   Therefore, I write this response to highlight the areas where Juris Dictionary can and should improve, which would help all of us pro se litigants.  My comment should help explain what made the complainant so unsatisfied and what she misunderstood about Juris Dictionary.

Watch your mouth son .

AUTHOR: PAPERCUT - (United States of America)

I purchased Dr. Graves program and I have to say that it was life changing and very informative. Majority of my cases either gets dismissed or a stipulation of settlement "begging me to withdraw my counterclaim ". I reside in New York and the court system make up the rules as they go, but if you follow proper procedure they have to bend over and touch their toes"follow the law". The book itself was a backdoor to the industry informing people of their rights and breaking down the mechanics of how these courts function. All states have different rule and procedures  ,but the concept is the same.

It sounds like you been getting beat up in the court room ,and thats why you filed a report on this sit , If I was Dr. Graves I wouldn't give you sh@! back . He's not going to give you advise , but he will educate you on the process. For all he know you probably made a copy of the book returned it and made a complaint on rip off report to support your claim to further convince him to refund your money .

Thanks to his works , I've been preparing documents for clients in Federal Court , Supreme Court , Civil Court ,Housing Court ,and Family Court. I make a greta income because of that book. All my clients are satisfied and have their faith restored back in the justice system thanks to that book you allegedly returned.

Before you go around smashing Dr Graves Name study your hometowns court rule and maybe you'll get a judge to sign off on one of your docs instead denying your motions . Here is two words you are very familiar with ,"MOTION DENIED".It seems like you don't think and structure your cases, I follow the I.R.A.C. formula to me thats all iI need to start with

If you feel he rip you of  why don't you file a summons and complaint against him.Based on your report he'll dismiss your case  for failure to state a cause of action.

Go back to School . Best regards, PAPERCUTS

In Support of "Jurisdictionary ... Dr. Frederick Graves"

AUTHOR: Kaye - (U.S.A.)

I find it hard to believe anything that this individual has to say and am writing to set the record straight, in defense, of all the hard work that Dr. Graves and his wife, have put forth to offer this much needed course!

I have no idea what this person is complaining about because, this course offers detailed guidance on drawing up motions, memorandums, etc. I can attest to purchasing this course myself, a couple of years before this individual, and can personally assure you it offers more insight on how to proceed pro se than anything I have ever found anywhere throughout my research since, 1989, for help with pro se cases!

For this individual to attack Dr. Graves and call him a shyster, is the farthest from the truth! Dr. Grave's, passion to "pass on his knowledge of the truth" to the general public shows not only his genuine integrity and generosity, but his "compassion for people everywhere to have a fair chance in overcoming the corruption taking place in our court rooms today" and that, I am very grateful for!!

This course should be mandatory study before ever being allowed to step a foot inside any court room across America, whether you have an attorney or you're going pro se! It would definitely help to put a stop to some of the fabricated lawsuits and corruption that's clogging our system today inasmuch, to light a fire underneath some of the lawyers who are lacking in the area of doing the jobs they're suppose to be doing for their client's!

Again, I can't express enough on how anyone going through litigation (of any kind) owes it to themselves to arm themselves with the tools, against injustice, that Dr. Graves teaches!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jurisdictionary's Dr. Graves Responds ...

AUTHOR: Jurisdictionary - (United States of America)

Jurisdictionary's "How to Win in Court" self-help course has been used by thousands of very satisfied customers since we started in 1997. Rarely, and sadly, one or two people each year order the course, study the materials (that are provided online as soon as they order) and, in some cases, copy the CDs (that are sent out to them by priority mail) and, being short of cash, send the 4-CD package back and demand a refund. One cannot buy a book at Barnes & Noble, take it home and read it, then bring it back and say they don't need it, because "they have other books". With thousands of very satisfied customers in every U.S. state and several other nations, we are confident that the course is just what we advertise. All one must do to learn more about us is Google "Jurisdictionary" and find out what's being said about the course by people who are thrilled with the successes they are gettting in their courtroom battles. I've been a licensed, case-winning attorney since 1986. This lady claimed she had "other books" and decided "she didn't need my course". One might ask why she ordered in the first place. Our website makes it very, very clear what the course is ... "How to Win in Court" step-by-step ... based on what I learned in more than a quarter-century of going to court.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thousands of Satisfied Customers ..

AUTHOR: Jurisdictionary - (United States of America)

Jurisdictionary's "How to Win in Court" self-help course has been used by thousands of very satisfied customers since we started in 1997. Rarely, and sadly, one or two people each year order the course, study the materials (that are provided online as soon as they order) and, in some cases, copy the CDs (that are sent out to them by priority mail) and, being short of cash, send the 4-CD package back and demand a refund. One cannot buy a book at Barnes & Noble, take it home and read it, then bring it back and say they don't need it, because "they have other books". With thousands of very satisfied customers in every U.S. state and several other nations, we are confident that the course is just what we advertise. All one must do to learn more about us is Google "Jurisdictionary" and find out what's being said about the course by people who are thrilled with the successes they are gettting in their courtroom battles. I've been a licensed, case-winning attorney since 1986. This lady claimed she had "other books" and decided "she didn't need my course". One might ask why she ordered in the first place. Our website makes it very, very clear what the course is ... "How to Win in Court" step-by-step ... based on what I learned in more than a quarter-century of going to court.