Complaint Review: just answer uk car

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: petert7629 — Cornwood Other United Kingdom
just answer uk car

just answer uk car the answer for which I was charged 54 was useless Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA Reply

Over Christmas the window stuck on my Honda CRV I am a capable person but did not know how to release the door handle unit in order to access the drive motor for the window. No wishing to damage the door panel i was prepared to pay the 22.00 quoted for this information.

The reply was not what  I wanted or needed   and was as below

1st thing try before dismantling the window mechanism is a good squirt of silicone lubricant into the
window /runners that support the edges of the glass

Halfords sell this aresol

If this  not help then apply some penetrating oil into the windows worm drive cable also check the electrical connections are clean and bright

If this does not help consider new window motors.

The question was asked how to release the door handle without this you cannot gain access to the drive unit. If this man new what he was taking about there he would know is no cable in this mechanism

Please note this 'deposit' does not pay the expert only when you rate this answer does this happen

WHAT DEPOSIT NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-answer-uk-car/internet/just-answer-uk-car-the-answer-for-which-I-was-charged-54-was-useless-Internet-1003217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just answer uk car

JA Reply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the response that you received from the Expert who responded to your inquiry. In looking into your account on the site, I was able to see that we have issued you a refund for the charges that you incurred and you should see the funds back on your account in the next 3-5 business days at the most.

Because JA is committed to customer satisfaction, we offer our customers a self-service refund tool. If you should require a refund in the future, you can process it by following this link:

Of course, if you would rather contact us, we are more than happy to process your refund for you.

Thank you for giving us a try. We do appreciate it.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.