Complaint Review: just answer

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: bernard — homer Louisiana United States of America
just answer

just answer retired psyph tech, Internet

I purchased a magic jack for my home phone.  The first one I realized your computer must be on for it to operate.  I was able to keep my existing phone # for $19.95.  I ordered the magic jack plus which you plug into your house electrical outlet.  Now I requested the same phone # but was told it wasn't available, of course it wasn't available because I am the person who i using it.  Since this happened on the week-end, the live representatives wern't available so I tried just answer.

Needless to say they had no answer for my situation, but were quick to say they would be able to assist mith many other situations.  They mentioned a money back guarentee, so when I requested the refund, all of a sudden I kept losing calls to them, but they were quick to take my $38.00 s.  They also mentioned a unlimited plan, I informed them since they were not able to assist me with the problem I mrequested, I would no longer need their services.  I am now concerned that they will not only not return my refund, but try to collect another $38.00 s after this supposedly free 30-days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-answer/internet/just-answer-retired-psyph-tech-Internet-845895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just answer