Complaint Review: just answer

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: robynnesnest — santa maria California United States of America
just answer

just answer states i used a question,for which they answered. i never oused this site Internet

*UPDATE Employee: JA reply

I received contact from just answer sept 27,2012. It stated I owed them money for a question
regarding computer function .On Sept 24 I posed a question. For which I waited for 5 min
and never received a response. Just answer actually has a Credit Card account for the transactioand states there are not enough funds.I never presented a CC nuber/accout to them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 03:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-answer/internet/just-answer-states-i-used-a-questionfor-which-they-answered-i-never-oused-this-site-Int-947288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just answer

JA reply

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator  for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,