• Report: #842041

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: lynda — jena Louisiana United States of America
just answer.com

just answer.com subscribed to find out about antique pistol pd.30,they charged me twice and they said my money was being put back on visa,that was Fri. cant get any answers thru phone or emails,still cant get them to Internet

Subsribed to this site to get info on antique pistol, paid $30,that was for a 30 day plan. I check my visa to make sure they billed me correctly, they had charged me twice for the service I just paid for. I called and the man I talked to said it was a computer glitch and my money would be back on my visa as we were speaking, that was Friday now its Monday! Ive emailed, called repeatedly, no customer service  and no emails were returned! They claim to have staff 24/7 to help and will get answers asap, all lies. I called my credit card company and asked if they could staighten it out for me, I wasnt asking for the initial $30 I paid, I asked them to put the other$30 back, because I didnt authorize them to take it. You cannot get anyone to answer with the phone # they gave or online on their site! They know they over charged and said they did but wont give my money back,never been so angry and frustrated in my life. I doubt Ill get my money back, and dont want them doing this to anyone else!I work to hard for some fake to rob me, its the same as if they held me up at gun point and took my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/just-answercom/internet/just-answercom-subscribed-to-find-out-about-antique-pistol-pd30they-charged-me-twice-a-842041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on just answer.com