Complaint Review: Just Brakes, 7465 S. Eastern #713

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Midler — Las Vegas Nevada
Just Brakes, 7465 S. Eastern #713
7465S. Eastern Ave. Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Just Brakes, 7465 S. Eastern #713 Tried to rip be off on unneeded reparis Las Vegas Nevada

I brought my car in to Just Brakes on Friday, September 13, 2013.  Three mechanics told me that the master cyliner was leaking.  They even left a phone message at my home to "discuss my car."  I took the car to my trusted mechanic, he examined the car completely, and replaced the two back brakes for $279. I am reporting Just Brakes to the Better Business Bureau for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes-7465-S-Eastern-713/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Just-Brakes-7465-S-Eastern-713-Tried-to-rip-be-off-on-unneeded-reparis-Las-Vegas-Nevad-1085864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes, 7465 S. Eastern #713