Complaint Review: Just Brakes

• Submitted: Mon, November 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 01, 2004

• Reported By:a New Mexico
Just Brakes
3913 San Mateo NE Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

Just Brakes ripoff Albuquerque New Mexico

This happened several years ago, but I am sure it is still going on. I needed brake work done on my car, so I went to Just Brakes and got an estimate of $98. As they worked on my car, the technician would come out and tell me that such and such was bad and needed replacement. Of course they wouldn't warranty any of their work unless I had all of the "problems " repaired. Finally, my car was finished. And all for only $404. I felt like I had been physically abused.

About 2 weeks later, I was driving and saw another Just Brakes with a big sign advertisng "Free Brake Inspection". What the Heck? I went in and had my brakes inspected. Guess what? I needed a total brake job, including another new master cylinder. I told them to go ahead and fix it, since it was under warranty. They asked me what I meant by that, so I showed them my paper work from 2 weeks previous. They got mad and told me to "Get the Hell out of here".

I guess that tells you all you need to know about integrity at Just Brakes.

Frank
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2004 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Just-Brakes/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87106/Just-Brakes-ripoff-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-115578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Just Brakes